Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

Hi Bobdor. I placed my order on December 25th of 2021, so your order predates mine by about a year and a half.
Try waiting since 2019 (when the run started)!

While I’m happy that you got sorted, it’s clear that such a large order has probably depleted what stock was manufactured…..

So, not only is the ‘queue’ not being respected (in an admittedly severe case due to the number of items you bought(), this now means the rest of us are probably going to have to wait even longer…..

Try waiting since 2019 (when the run started)!

While I’m happy that you got sorted, it’s clear that such a large order has probably depleted what stock was manufactured…..

So, not only is the ‘queue’ not being respected (in an admittedly severe case due to the number of items you bought(), this now means the rest of us are probably going to have to wait even longer…..
I purchased six cylinders: four steel, one stainless steel, and one polished stainless steel. Additionally, I purchased two barrels: one stainless steel and one polished stainless steel. Since your order was placed in advance of mine, I'd be willing to send you the parts I received to fulfill your order. In return, I simply ask that you contact Ted and request that he substitute my order for yours, and that he send me the corresponding replacement parts as soon as they're available. This offer extends to anyone else in this thread who placed an order in advance of mine - once again, I just ask that you contact Ted and request that he send me the corresponding parts as available. I've already blued all but one of the cylinders, however, the bluing can easily be removed if it's not to your liking. (The stainless steel and polished stainless steel have not been blued of course.) Finally, I just want to make it clear that I personally had no knowledge of where I stood in the queue. If I had known I would be leapfrogging others I would have simply requested a refund.

Last edited:
It finally happened guys!

20230308_084013.jpg

Sorry for the poor image, I just wanted to get a quick picture and didn't want to take the part out of the oil it was packed in. Ted sent me tracking information about 2 weeks ago. The part shipped out right away and was got stuck in outgoing postage for a few day, made it to US customs where it sat for a few more days before being delivered USPS.

Everything looks great. Although it took a while to get here, I appreciate that everything was eventually delivered, and the craftsmanship is top notch. Side note, this thing is crazy heavy. My blaster already has a metal barrel, I can't wait to get this blued and installed.

Out of interest, when did you order yours?
So in the absence of a response I checked back through the thread to find that Memberseven only asked to get on the run on March 7 2022 some 20 months after I placed my order. I am happy for Memberseven that he received his parts and I hope that they fit perfectly but I would like some indication from Teddz as to when my cylinder might ship, thank you.

I heard from Ted recently and he said he was waiting until the end of the month to ship out more orders.

Hi everyone,

Apologies on the order of the cue. I tried to keep it in order, but that went out the window pretty quick. I'm getting them out as I can when I get paid, and recently have managed to send out a larger batch. I'm going to be sending out more next friday when I get paid.

My new job I started back in January, is now my old job that I'm no longer at... I wasn't a good fit apparently. Luckily I was able to return to my old job, s

Does anyone know what happened to Zombiesasquatch? I don't see him in the members list, the convo we had is gone and his cylinder was returned to me. I've sent him an email (one listed in the paypal transaction) but so far, no response.

Hi folks,

A less happy outcome for me at present - but to provide my update, I need to give some backstory:

At the time in 2018, I was broke (well, little has changed lol) and paid half upfront.

Back in October, Ted finally got in touch with me and requested the rest, which I paid via a PayPal invoice he created and started waiting somewhat less patiently.

After that, I started to see updates from both latecomers and later-comers, along with some earlier that had still not receieved anything.

Seeing the latest updates from others (again, latecomers or later-comers) I decided enough was enough - and as PayPal's protection was running out (and this was what seemed to get Teds attention) I opened a PayPal dispute for the difference (76 EUR).

As both a buyer and seller myself that has disputes resolved through PayPal, the updates provided by Ted get a little sketchy / non-commital and downright stonewalling - as he contacted me through the RPF (and not Paypal) I have the messages to back this up, but I'll summarize:

- 2 days after his stated "shipping day" of Friday - but before the deadline for escalation to a claim, he messaged "PayPal has taken my money out of my account so I didn't ship to you, cancel the escalation and I'll send next week"

- I advised that I only had the option to close or escsalate when updating before the deadline, and why had he not updated me *before* he was preparing shipments (as he'd had a week or so to do). And a general air of "his" money, and not "my cylinder" which I'd waited 5 years on.

(Here, is where as a seller subject to a dispute, I would *ship the item and update PayPal with tracking to extend the dispute process* - when I advised him this he said "this paypal was different, they had taken money from his account" - something to take up with PayPal directly I would have thought, but whatever).

As I had no option but to escalate (or lose the part payment altogether) I messaged him both through PayPal and the RPF stating that he needed to update to extend the process - which he did.

The following Friday (ship day) I messaged and asked for an update / tracking - and, you guessed it, NO ANSWER.

So, I escalated to a claim - provided full details / screenshots, etc - and zero update from Ted.

My claim was successful, so I'm now back to October - part payment, zero cylinder and (you guessed again!) no update from Ted.

I asked to cut my losses (as much as I’d hate to) and for Ted to refund me (as he’ll doubtless charge more to someone else for it now - if he hasn’t done already) but again, no response….

All I can say is how incredibly frustrated I am at this whole saga - I actually said to Ted I'm fed up looking at my Tomen now, as all I can see is this damned thread.

While I don't doubt his craftsmanship, as a seller, I cannot recommend buying ANYTHING from Ted - he mentioned earler in his recent updates about workplaces "not liking his attitude" which does say something (I'm paraphrasing as I can't even face looking at his updates anymore).

Let's be clear: Ted cannot be trusted, people who supported (and funded) him earlier in this long-overdue run who accepted his constantly shifting excuses of what issues he had at that time have been ignorted for others who were still "in the PayPal claim window" -

The only way to get in touch with him is to offer money (or threaten "his money" - again, with fk all mention of "my cylinder" in any of it).

If he has items in stock (and proof of it) and you want his items I would say "you pays your money and you takes your chances" - but all I can share is my own experience with him.

As for my own cylinder, what the whole process shows (along with the updates to this thread) is he decided sometime after October (and after the member with multiple barrels / cylinders) to start stiffing those who couldn't claim (and probably selling those cylinders to the latecomers to this thread who still want to get in on it)

As for Ted, I'll be looking forward to seeing him hawking his wares on FB…

I collect BR groups like blasters.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back