Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

So, I got a pleasant if unexpected surprise in the mail today. My cylinder arrived from Ted. I had ordered in June of 2021. Recently when parts started shipping I had asked Ted about getting the tracking number and he assured me he would. He never did, so I was really not expecting anything at all. At least not anytime soon. I don't even have the Tomenosuke blaster that this was meant for any longer. Maybe I can use this in a future build, who knows. Overall I'm happy I received the part. It came packed in grease, which I thought was odd. Not sure why a blued steel part would need rust protection, but I guess better safe than sorry. Here's the good stuff:

BRCyl1.jpg
BRCyl2.jpg

Hope everyone ends up getting what they ordered. Thankfully for me this has had a happy ending. Good luck everyone!

Quick check in here as I’ve been contacted by members on Facebook (who are still waiting on theirs)

Who here is still waiting on a cylinder?

At least 2 other people have contacted me Tedd, (one who placed an order with you as recent as a year ago) so while the list is short, it’s at least 3 too long…..
If there's two, why do you say 3? I no longer count you since you're being refunded. I'm not going to nor have I sold it for more money either. It's still in its box and I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Whoever it was that contacted you that ordered about a year ago, probably now has the cylinder in hand or it's about to be delivered. The two I still have outstanding are very specific and are set to leave in the coming days.

I'm sorry things got so sideways.

Not in my experience, but I guess YMMV
After the final cold-water rinse in the blueing process, as per the instructions, a penetrating oil is applied and set aside for 24 hours. I then wipe it down and give it a healthy slathering of gun oil and throw it in the bag. It's not needed at all, this is more for my peace of mind.

I can see this thread is something of a catalogue of problems, but I just wanted to share my experience. I ordered a cylinder a couple of months ago, paid in advance, and it arrived this week. My expectations were...mixed...given the experiences of others, but I exchanged a couple of emails with Ted (a little slowly, 1-2 week round trip times) and it arrived well packaged and as described. I didn't get a tracking number, it just arrived. It works very well in a Tomenosuke OG.

brb_cyl_04.jpg

brb_cyl_01.jpg

brb_cyl_03.jpg

Anyway, Ted seems to be responding to email again. I hope anyone still waiting gets their item.

Ted I still don't have mine, both the cylinder and the barrel which I paid for in full in 2019! You told me months ago it was just about finished and still I have nothing. There's people that paid for there's years after me and have got there's already.

So... I don't normally call people out online. But Ted still hasn't delivered the cylinder and barrel that I paid for in full in 2019! I've sent him two messages as of recently and had no reply from him. I believe, I was one of the first people to pay him when he originally made this thread. I had multiple message from him over this period where he told me that it was almost finished and would soon ship.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm really disappointed and I know there are people on here that received there's after showing interest/paying years after me. I just don't understand what he's playing at! After so many excuses about them running late due to COVID well that has definitely come an gone.

I want a response Ted, and my items.

Regards.
Stephen.

I have still not heard anything from Ted following my last PM and my previous post. Anyone have any idea of how to get in contact with him and any suggestions on how to get my money back?

Seriously disappointed and I strongly recommend no one ever buy from him again. He has scammed me!

An update that may be of interest to those still waiting (not sure if everyone got something or refunded finally):

On the Blade Runner Blaster Builders FB page-

Dunno whether to laugh or cry!

(Never got mine, and always have mixed feelings picking up my Tomen now)

Attachments

• IMG_6464.jpeg
    IMG_6464.jpeg
    975.8 KB · Views: 33
wait so there are people here still waiting for one that they paid for years ago but he's actively selling them as "still available"?
Teddz care to chime in on this?

An update that may be of interest to those still waiting (not sure if everyone got something or refunded finally):

On the Blade Runner Blaster Builders FB page-

Dunno whether to laugh or cry!

(Never got mine, and always have mixed feelings picking up my Tomen now)
I don't have my list at the moment, but didn't you get refunded?

wait so there are people here still waiting for one that they paid for years ago but he's actively selling them as "still available"?
Teddz care to chime in on this?
There shouldn't be anyone left. I've sent out all that I had on my list. I have a small stock left which is why they're still available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back