Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

Last test fit before moving forward.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0224.jpeg
    IMG_0224.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0229.jpeg
    IMG_0229.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
I use Spaz Stix chrome paint. They also carry a special chrome paint clear coat that barely dulls the finish at all. It doesn't however give a glass like coating like many other clear coats I've used. It just seals and protects.

Flare nuts? They carry them everywhere. I think I bought online. Very common part.

Did anyone order the rivets part number TSC0608.1 from Hanson Rivets? I am in need of an additional 20 rivets and they have no stock. Someone help me!?

Did anyone order the rivets part number TSC0608.1 from Hanson Rivets? I am in need of an additional 20 rivets and they have no stock. Someone help me!?
I don’t know how comparable they are, but I ended up buying these to use:
uxcell a15091700ux0635 Fastener 200 Pcs 1/8" x 5/16" Aluminium Round Head Solid Rivets Knurled Shanks Amazon.com

Does anyone know of any good sources for the harness?
South Beach Leather doesn’t seem to be taking orders right now, and I don’t know when (or even if) they will in the future

New update with minor tweaks.

V 1.22 (October 24, 2023)
  • Tweaked radiator fins to make them slightly stronger.
  • Tweaked main circular vent fins to make them slightly stronger.
  • Tweaked small circular vent fins to make them slightly stronger.
  • Tweaked the radiator center piece very slightly. No dimensional changes here.
  • Included a version of the hull pieces that have an opening behind the rear egg to facilitate flap rod mechanism movement.
  • Included information on how to create a functioning flap rod mechanism.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back