Anyone have a good lead on a “blue milk” cup like they used in the cantina in ANH? I know the sweet saver cup is used on the Lars homestead but were they in the cantina too.

I’m thinking some standard pebble/frosted “restaurant tumblers” might do the job with the proper drink in them. It’s shocking difficult for me to find translucent white cups otherwise

:lol::lol::lol:

262505711_2361775150626197_4888054921068258191_n.jpg

If the content is well done it doesn't matter who publishes it. That really is the key and neither Marvel or Darkhorse have ever really consistently delivered with SW IMO. Also whatever is put out still has to get approval and meddling from Lucasfilm. Maybe this will be a catalyst for change.
The reason I liked legends continuity better is that they were willing and able to do interesting things--sometimes earth-shattering shakeups--with characters I was already invested in from the movies. The new EU doesn't. They tell a bunch of side stories with characters who I don't already care about, and often the stories are long drawn out forays that don't really go anywhere.
Every once in awhile, when they do get the chance to play with main characters, figures that I'm more invested in, they can't really do much with these figures because they have to put the toys back where they found them when it's over. In the Disney SW universe, the really big stories can only be told on film.

Except she didn't kill him out anger. No transference happening without that. On top of that, she dies herself. So let's say he had transferred, his brand new host is now dead, and he's one with the Force now.
Except that Palpatine has shown that he can survive death and more importantly Lucasfilm has shown that death means nothing. So he could very easily come back yet again.

Except that Palpatine has shown that he can survive death and more importantly Lucasfilm has shown that death means nothing. So he could very easily come back yet again.
He only survives because he performs a transference and sends his spirit into a clone. As far we know a spirit can't exist in Canon, in a any form of limbo. It's either with the Cosmic Force, or bound to an object(like Darth Momin and his mask) or a body. And dark side user can't return from the Cosmic Force either. So unless his spirit went to an object, he's gone, most likely for good. However there are ways of opening portals to the Netherworld. Vader has tried twice to bring Padmé back this way.

So hypothetically, if Palpatine had sent his spirit into Rey. And then she dies, he would have needed an object, probably imbued with the dark side of the Force, or another body standing by, somewhere, on another hidden Sith World.

The reason I liked legends continuity better is that they were willing and able to do interesting things--sometimes earth-shattering shakeups--with characters I was already invested in from the movies. The new EU doesn't. They tell a bunch of side stories with characters who I don't already care about, and often the stories are long drawn out forays that don't really go anywhere.
Every once in awhile, when they do get the chance to play with main characters, figures that I'm more invested in, they can't really do much with these figures because they have to put the toys back where they found them when it's over. In the Disney SW universe, the really big stories can only be told on film.
True. Current Legends does take more of a filling in the gaps approach which is safe but boring. The old EU was less risk averse which did pay off occasionally but there often seemed to be a caveat or two. In Empire's End the universe was saved by barely known Jedi that survived the purge. It was awesome and unexpected that someone else besides the usual saved the day. He was a floating MOTU Ram-Man robot Jedi ball though lol. Which from me elicited a relatively loud "WTF?" I still enjoyed Dark Empire but like a decent amount of the EU, found myself shaking my head at it a bit too much. KOTOR is the EU at its best.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back