Joek3rr

Master Member
So I've been wanting to create this thread for sometime. Basically if anyone wants to. Come talk Star Wars. Doesn't matter if it's about the movies, TV shows, games, books, Legends or Canon. If it's Star Wars, then let's talk about. If there's something you love, let's talk about it. Something you hate, let's talk. Waiting for the paint to dry on your gorgeous V2, come and talk!:D

I used to have Star Wars wallpaper when I was a kid

image.png

J

Have you played X-Wing Alliance? There's a really nice graphics mod that makes it look absolutely gorgeous.
Nope, but I'll check it out. I liked TIE mostly because of the Imperial angle and nostalgia.
But even the original Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 has a graphics mod that just makes it look so much better. Not like it's a huge achievement, it looked awful even when it was a brand new game. Played the hell out of it though.

That wall paper is SOO COOL!

The Yuma stunt has really grown on me as well. Just like the V2 I wasn't so much of a fan at first but it's utilitarian look is quite cool looking. My favorite has to be the V2. Followed closely by the ANH Graflex. Yeah I suppose in a way it wasn't a fair question. lol. I should have narrowed it down more. What is your favorite prop from the OT? that kind of thing. Although that might not be fair either. hahaha

I probably have to go with the V2 too...for many years I didn't understand why Luke's saber in visual guides and other media is shown as steel and copper when it was clearly black and weathered and worn on screen. Then I started reading up on it...Followed probs by the ANH Vader helmet. I like very much prefer Vader's costume and presence in ESB and ROTJ to ANH, but as an individual prop object the ANH has so much individual character.

What everyone's favorite costume by trilogy? For me, it would be Qui-Gon's robes, they seem to be most Samurai and Kurosawa inspired. Then Luke's simple black tunic and pants from ROTJ. And from the sequels it's would have to be Ben's from TLJ, though the TFA version looks good, I like that open cape that just sits on the shoulders.

What everyone's favorite costume by trilogy? For me, it would be Qui-Gon's robes, they seem to be most Samurai and Kurosawa inspired. Then Luke's simple black tunic and pants from ROTJ. And from the sequels it's would have to be Ben's from TLJ, though the TFA version looks good, I like that open cape that just sits on the shoulders.
Noob question, but I always thought Qui-gon had standard issue Jedi outfit...? Not like I saw the movie that many times or paid any attention to it...

I just placed a bid on KOTOR2 and Battlefront II for the classic Xbox. I play KOTOR I on my tablet, and I have Republic Commando on my Xbox 360 hard drive. KOTOR 2 and BF2 are both reverse compatible with the 360. So I'm rely hoping I win the auctions. There are several other games included that I paid no mind, I'll sell them to recoup the costs.
Aside from the lego games, there hasn't been a decent Star Wars games on any console since the Xbox.

I also play Galaxy of Heroes on Android.

Favorite prop? Vaders Saber, any version.
Favorite costume? Vader, any version. Second favorite, ESB Boba.

Noob question, but I always thought Qui-gon had standard issue Jedi outfit...? Not like I saw the movie that many times or paid any attention to it...

Technically it is the basic Jedi robe. But it's made from a lighter weight fabrics and is more open at the neck then some of the others. Giving it a looser look, more relaxed look.

I just placed a bid on KOTOR2 and Battlefront II for the classic Xbox. I play KOTOR I on my tablet, and I have Republic Commando on my Xbox 360 hard drive. KOTOR 2 and BF2 are both reverse compatible with the 360. So I'm rely hoping I win the auctions. There are several other games included that I paid no mind, I'll sell them to recoup the costs.
Aside from the lego games, there hasn't been a decent Star Wars games on any console since the Xbox.

I also play Galaxy of Heroes on Android.

Favorite prop? Vaders Saber, any version.
Favorite costume? Vader, any version. Second favorite, ESB Boba.

PC is best way to play KOTOR 2. On Steam it comes default with the Restored Content Mod.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back