1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Interest Imperial Field Knife | Solo Concept (metal)

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by sketcherdan, Nov 13, 2018.

1. SithSim

SithSim Active Member

Interested if there is a 2nd batch.

sketcherdan likes this.
  2. ApostleofColor

ApostleofColor Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Upppppppdaaatteeee

3. sketcherdan

sketcherdan Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi! all still going. Had some problems with the handle master, which the machinist is currently fixing! Apologies for the delay, but right now know its not me! xD Gotta make sure it is right too before I mould it. He should have it done this week and I'll share when it's ready :p

VogonPoet and hairball like this.
  4. TK9336

TK9336 Active Member

Interested in this if resin or rubber could be done. Easier to make it on the Con floor.

5. sketcherdan

Possible in the future, but nothing set up at the moment. Focusing on getting the metal ones as good as possible!

6. Mara Jade's Father

Mara Jade's Father Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I too would be interested in the second run.

sketcherdan likes this.
  7. sketcherdan

Update 18.02.19
    The list is up to date AND I've had news from my machinist that the handle master is done, so should be able to start moulding and casting this weekend, which will be good to get cracking on!

In terms of a second batch, probably if we can get a couple more then I'll get another 10 made up, but that'll most likely be the last (unless there is a major surge in interest xD) so if anyone is on the fence jump in as it'll most likely be the only extra batch.

In terms of pricing I'm in the process of working out the base cost of the kit. There will be optional extras that I can do for additional costs, and will of course take a bit more time than shipping out the standard kit.

Thanks for your patience guys, it's getting there!

fraktilfilth likes this.