Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

After looking this over more thoroughly…
For one… knowing my own user error (s)
And more recently getting more insight on the OBI parts (VS Roman’s MK1 replicas), I’m ever more convinced of the theory.

*Too* many idiosyncrasies arise to rest on simple coincidence.

I’d venture to say with more skill and time, sharper knives, better wood, and a ‘vintage’ Obi hilt assembly… one could match this exactly.

Scientific method of confirming hypothesis is recreating and repeating the results. I believe we should be able to say we have that now ;)

7ACDD98C-9F87-4916-8CA0-C46B531F9F13.jpeg

PoopaPapaPalps

Last edited:
Please put me down for a resin cast at the very least. I wish I could afford a raw aluminum cast, but it’s just not in the cards at the moment.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Got you down, Dann! I'll be starting on the new run as soon as I get more supplies in. I'll likely be producing the rest of the hilts of the run to finish it by early next year, too.

So, I've already contacted those for the hilts I have on hand, but half of the final run of people just dropped out of the project. The final 20 hilts is now the final 10 hilts (plus resin stunts). I'm currently making the hilts for ANH FX people and a couple more V2/V3 kits, but after that, the run will be done. With the people that have dropped out of the project, the funding for each run funded the next, I don't have the funds to continue making any hilts. Once I part with what I have on hand: that's it.

While not ideal, it is what it is. Thanks for those that have stuck around through the ups-and-downs, and have stayed with me on these last five years of continuing this passion project, warts and all! It really was a trip and I can't thank each and every one of you that participated enough!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back