Unlimited Run Star Wars (SOLO) - Sabacc Chips / Credit Ingots

Update!
Crystalline Coins now also available!

cHYTwq1.jpg

See first post for further details!

Last edited:
Hey Muddler-

I would like to Order 2 Triple sets of the Bars, and 1 Triple set of the Coins.

Could You send me a paypal Invoice for the Correct Amount / shipping ?

BryanMortonArt@gmail.com Or can you email me the amount and I'll send payment.

Got mine too (a silver set and a crystalline coin)! Muddler did an extraordinary job on them. These chips are flat out awesome :love:
You won't regret ordering them.

Ive been meaning to leave a better review of these pieces..... which i will still. But for now i have to just post and agree.....
THESE CHIPS are amazing. Well done! I ordered quite a few sets, and can't wait play some rounds of Sabacc with them. Excellent quality pieces. Thank you so much for all your efforts to make these for the community !

Ive been meaning to leave a better review of these pieces..... which i will still. But for now i have to just post and agree.....
THESE CHIPS are amazing. Well done! I ordered quite a few sets, and can't wait play some rounds of Sabacc with them. Excellent quality pieces. Thank you so much for all your efforts to make these for the community !

Thank you! It really means a lot to me if you guys are happy with my work! :)

Finally!

Now that it took me so long to get the transparent-centered coins nailed, there might be nobody left who's actually interested... :rolleyes:
Still wanted to share that they are now also available in my Etsy store!

Finding a way to cast the acrylic piece into a resin/metal-cast frame has been quite fiddly. But I think the result is quite nice.

20200519_183034.jpg

20200519_183551.jpg

I'm offering orange and dark red as available colors for the transparent parts, as I'm still not sure which exact color the screen-used ones had...

### IMPORTANT: CURRENTLY THERE'S NO SHIPPING TO THE US AND ASIA DUE TO CORONA RESTRICTIONS OF THE GERMAN POSTAL SERVICE ###

Sorry! I should have posted this right away... I'll let you know, when the German Postal Service accepts shipping to the US again!

Put in an order on Etsy. Hopefully I can do another next month (lockdown is a pain, but I'm saving a fortune on coffee!)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back