Interest Die Hard Detonator Replica (1988)

Volksfrei

Hi everyone!

About two years ago I posted pics of my Die Hard (1988) Detonator replica. I spent a long time sourcing accurate material, and they were received pretty well on the forum by some members. I'd love to offer them for sale to the RPF community, and would like to gauge interest. This will help me determine which type of run I should do, etc.

Detonator
1:1 scale handcrafted with screen-accurate materials | COA certifying craftsmanship of replica

Pricing

Sold in pairs. Minimum order of (1) pair for $40 US. Each additional pair is $35 US.

Shipping
Free within the contiguous US. International shipping will be calculated.

Thanks,
John

Interest List
1) Mr Webber
2) Kid Q
3) Logan Cade

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 345
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    762.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
I have a screen used detonator and I had been toying with the idea of trying to find the parts to replicate it. Nice job with the end caps. That was one of pieces I never got around to trying to find.

Thank you! The caps took the longest to track down! I actually make the wire from solid 2mm copper and heat-shrink blue and yellow wraps. Mass produced wire is not accurate.

The Volksfrei Replica Props COA is designed, shown here with a Detonator Tube prototype. Actual replica props will be available very soon!
vrp_d.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back