Interest BLADERUNNER Tomenosuke Direct replacement Steel Cylinders and Barrels

APOLLO IND

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
BLADERUNNER STEEL BARRELS AND CYLINDERS

Hello everyone! :) I wanted to gauge some interest on this topic as it seems like people are always wanting more of these. Tomenosuke keeps returning their “Limited edition” blasters (and we can’t seem to stop ourselves from buying more haha). I would like to gauge interest for Steel cylinders and barrels. This is currently interest only. These will be made in the US locally, so no waiting long overseas wait times, or risking getting put off, as I live 15 minutes from the shop (and he was enthusiastic to take it on!). This will be a direct swap for the Tomenosuke parts.

Now, I know there have been a few folks who have done runs of these, so I’m not intending to impend upon that, or our talented machinist members. I own one of these myself and it's great! The intention of this project is to have a solid offering made in the U.S. in a timely manner, so those who are just building their first blaster, or those who are building another, (or those who can't stop building) have a reliable source to get the quality parts they need. This will be modeled based on the Tomenosuke parts, making tweaks where necessary staying in line with the World Con hero blaster. The barrel will be only half bored, and the cylinder is only a replica as well, for obvious reasons. This run can only happen if we hit the minimum order of 20 cylinders and barrels. This will require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of all 20 cylinders. PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PURCHASE UPON CONTACT.

Cylinders will be offered in Steel, and Black Oxide Blued finish Steel.

OFFICIAL PRICING:

STEEL CYLINDER: $145
BLUED STEEL CYLINDER: $155

STEEL BARREL: $85
BLUED STEEL BARREL: $95
+Postage (will be calculated according to location to prevent overcharging)

If you are interested,
please comment with what finish and how many you'd like :)

A side note mentioned to me, Steel Cylinders are not permitted in the UK. The Barrels will be half-bored, and the cylinders will not be readily convertible to a real firearm. If you decide to order one, please make sure you understand your local laws and that this run, should you add your name to have one shipped, will be at your own risk. The cylinder, combined with a half-bored barrel, cannot readily be converted into a firearm. According to GOV.UK, "An import license is not required to import replica firearms into the UK as long as they are not readily convertible to fire live ammunition. A firearm is considered to be “Readily convertible” if it can be converted without any special skill or using articles in general use."

Thanks everyone, keep building! :)

INTEREST LIST:

1.) dcast x1 Cylinder+Barrel
2.) dcarty x1 Cylinder
3.) ventuoguy x2 Cylinder+Barrel
4.) Lanboy x1 Barrel BLUED
5.) Gregatron x1 Cylinder+Barrel
6.) Vanitas x1 Cylinder+Barrel
7.) TempleCat x1 Cylinder
8.) wannab x2 cylinder BLUED x1 barrel BLUED
9.) ApostleofColor x1 Cylinder BLUED
10.) Darth Infamous x1 Cylinder
11.) Taylor Jean x1 Cylinder Blued x1 Barrel blued
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

Last edited:
I have gotten confirmation that Stainless can be an option! Not sure on pricing just yet, but I look to have quotes by the end of this week to early next week. Should we get a full run going, we can have them done by early spring :)

Step right up people, get your barrels and cylinders for the world's coolest blaster right here!!

This is perfect timing, since I’ve been considering picking up Paragon or a Tomenosuke. In theory, I’d be down for one steel barrel and one steel cylinder.

This is perfect timing, since I’ve been considering picking up Paragon or a Tomenosuke. In theory, I’d be down for one steel barrel and one steel cylinder.
Both are great, and it is definitely a difference with the upgrade! Both in look and feel.

An update!
The quote I was originally given for this run is nearly double the initial quote...
HOWEVER, I would love to still do this project, mostly to fill a community need, but it's also nice to have a set for my own blaster ;) The pricing has increased slightly, and I have removed the stainless option with lack of initial interest, as well as it being so costly to produce, I couldn't possibly ask what I was quoted for those. I am still very much excited for this run to take off. I also need serious buyers only, please.

I will be getting samples together next month sometime, and I will give another update then. Hope you all have a great weekend!

An update!
The quote I was originally given for this run is nearly double the initial quote...
HOWEVER, I would love to still do this project, mostly to fill a community need, but it's also nice to have a set for my own blaster ;) The pricing has increased slightly, and I have removed the stainless option with lack of initial interest, as well as it being so costly to produce, I couldn't possibly ask what I was quoted for those. I am still very much excited for this run to take off. I also need serious buyers only, please.

I will be getting samples together next month sometime, and I will give another update then. Hope you all have a great weekend!
I am sure I am speaking for everyone on this thread, and the other one, that we appreicate your effort and transparency. I will be anxiously awaiting your next update. Thanks again Apollo Ind.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back