Interest DL18 full conversion kits - Jabba guard blasters

Hello there,
the casts are ready for the second batch and I'm working on preparing everything for the second release, just a few more days of patience, thank you all :)

Hello there,
I was going to post last night that I would release the second batch of kits tonight, but I made a little unplanned trip to the ER last night after cutting grass like a stupid brute and receiving a silly tiny bit of grass in the eye that turned into an immediate and pretty bad eye infection! (I was wearing glasses, as always, it just wasn't enough this time.)
So... The kits are really close, but I'm having a really hard time focusing on anything right now as my sight is pretty blured and it really stings, so I'm not going to be able to get on the lathe for sure. I really hope this gets better soon and I can finish those, it's just a final day of work before they are ready.
sorry guys! I'm never sick and it's the first time in 16 years together that my wife has to drive me to the ER as well, I would have loved to keep that something we never did !
cheers all
IMG_20240416_180849.jpg

Hello there,
My eye is slightly better and I have managed to finish the side plates today and put the second batch of kits online on the website! The individual main parts are now available as well for people that wanted to pick their own parts. They are limited for now, I will try to prepare a few more scopes tomorrow to increase the batch size a bit as it's a small batch for now.

The full kits now include by default the cast from original front sight greebly/vacuum cleaner part. 100% of people from the first batch chose this one and it was confusing that the kit was called "full kit" and it didn't include one part. I always do too many options!
DSC_0138.jpg

I'm going to tag people from the interest list that I think haven't bought their kit yet. A couple might have already bought as I'm not sure of all the real names. Just want to make sure everybody sees the release and don't miss out. And also hoping that everybody on the list buys their kit as I would have a lot of kits left on my hands if not. If you were on list, please respect your commitment or at least reach out to let me know you can't anymore or need a bit more time, thank you, much appreciated :)
R2Dan NickRed4 mgoob PrinceZip lonepigeon sctcarts MechRep Edraven99 Philtw Saifai Storm Mr_Sparkle

If you already bought, feel free to reach out, so I can link your RPF account to your real name :)
If you miss out, don't worry, I'm going to try to release more tomorrow, and there is still the third batch of 12 kits coming in 2 or 3 weeks.

for people in Europe, I still have one fully finished blaster available to reserve (one already reserved) for when I have time to get to it. Price to be determined around 500€.
thank you all :)

Hello there,
I was going to post last night that I would release the second batch of kits tonight, but I made a little unplanned trip to the ER last night after cutting grass like a stupid brute and receiving a silly tiny bit of grass in the eye that turned into an immediate and pretty bad eye infection! (I was wearing glasses, as always, it just wasn't enough this time.)
So... The kits are really close, but I'm having a really hard time focusing on anything right now as my sight is pretty blured and it really stings, so I'm not going to be able to get on the lathe for sure. I really hope this gets better soon and I can finish those, it's just a final day of work before they are ready.
sorry guys! I'm never sick and it's the first time in 16 years together that my wife has to drive me to the ER as well, I would have loved to keep that something we never did !
cheers all

I hope your vision returns to 100% as that must have been really frightening.

Full kit ordered.

Last edited:
Hello there,
My eye is slightly better and I have managed to finish the side plates today and put the second batch of kits online on the website! The individual main parts are now available as well for people that wanted to pick their own parts. They are limited for now, I will try to prepare a few more scopes tomorrow to increase the batch size a bit as it's a small batch for now.

The full kits now include by default the cast from original front sight greebly/vacuum cleaner part. 100% of people from the first batch chose this one and it was confusing that the kit was called "full kit" and it didn't include one part. I always do too many options!
View attachment 1811099

I'm going to tag people from the interest list that I think haven't bought their kit yet. A couple might have already bought as I'm not sure of all the real names. Just want to make sure everybody sees the release and don't miss out. And also hoping that everybody on the list buys their kit as I would have a lot of kits left on my hands if not. If you were on list, please respect your commitment or at least reach out to let me know you can't anymore or need a bit more time, thank you, much appreciated :)
R2Dan NickRed4 mgoob PrinceZip lonepigeon sctcarts MechRep Edraven99 Philtw Saifai Storm Mr_Sparkle

If you already bought, feel free to reach out, so I can link your RPF account to your real name :)
If you miss out, don't worry, I'm going to try to release more tomorrow, and there is still the third batch of 12 kits coming in 2 or 3 weeks.

for people in Europe, I still have one fully finished blaster available to reserve (one already reserved) for when I have time to get to it. Price to be determined around 500€.
thank you all :)
Already got the first batch few weeks ago! Looking forward to your 2nd Barbican run in the near future

Bumping this,
I finished a few additional scopes so now the second batch is complete on the website.
There are still 8 people from the interest list that haven't ordered or messaged me, please message me if you can't order now, I would appreciate it. Both Wonderknight and I worked hard on this, delaying other urgent things, would really appreciate it if everyone from the interest list would buy what they signed up for, or at least message me :)
thank you very much :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back