Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

Sorry to bother you with more questions, but I was curious if you would offer a kit ( parts, led's, etc. ) version of this. That way you would not have to do all the soldering. Therefore maybe making it cheaper than buying a complete full version. I could do all the electronic aspects of the build, is the reason I ask, and it may reduce cost for me to do it this way.
Or If you could provide a diagram, and list of parts to make the deluxe kit, If i purchase a basic kit, that would be fine as well! Hope that makes since! Cause I would think your using more than just (alot!) of Led's and a 9 volt battery for this circuit. Thanks.

No more mention of a tri colour led variation with optional colour led on the inner ring and outer. I am amazed that Spin Masters have not released this as yet, you would have thought it would have been their ultimate Deluxe Disc!

Well I finally found one of each on the discs so I'll need 1 full kit of each..

1 - Sam (White)
1 - Kevin (White)
1 - Rinzler (Red/Orange)

Please increase my request from one white to one full kit in each color. I finally found all 3 colors.

Bel Air, MD Targets have 10s of the blue if anyone is looking.

IMG_8595sm.jpg

*UPDATE*

Getting closer!

I'm almost ready to start accepting payments for both the full and basic kits! (Probably sometime next week)

For those who are just interested in the basic kit, I wanted to show how it illuminates with the existing LEDs.

Check out the videos below:

Basic kit light test 1

Basic kit light test 2

As you can see, the existing 8 LEDs inside just aren’t powerful enough to get full illumination of the inner “C” ring, nor can they illuminate the full outer ring.

Compare that to the full kit which will have 75 LEDs total:

lightingcomp.jpg

So if you’re only purchasing the basic kit I definitely recommend incorporating at least a few additional LEDs of your own.

Stay tuned for further updates in the near future including:

• more photos and videos!
• finalized pricing
• list of complete kit contents
• payment instructions
• estimated shipping schedule

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back