Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

Question: Any chance you'd be able to start taking payments for the basic kits soon? I'm assuming most of the time now is spent developing the electronics, I was wondering how soon those who only want the basic kits can get them. No rush, I'm just curious :)

I asked that same question on the previous page. :cool

Sounds awesome. What about those of us that are not getting the full kits? Is there a way to pay for those pieces rather than having to waiting for the electronic versions that were not buying to be completed?:angel

I will be accepting payments for the basic kits before the full kits. But I wan't to get some better pictures posted first so you will all know exactly what you will be receiving and how the existing lights will look shining through the translucent white rings. Soon, very soon!

I will be accepting payments for the basic kits before the full kits. But I wan't to get some better pictures posted first so you will all know exactly what you will be receiving and how the existing lights will look shining through the translucent white rings. Soon, very soon!

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Thank you, sir! :) When you do post an update, I'd like to hear a bit more about the thermoplastic and whether it would be prone to sagging with time.

I just picked up a regular Sam and a white Kevin disc, so I'd be down for two full blue sets to go with 'em

or one blue and one white?

Last edited:
I bought multiple Sam discs. So I'm getting at least 1-2 kits here.

Also, I'd like to buy a mini controller LED string to make one respond to music. Anyone know of anyplace to get that? It'd have to be easy to do as I'm no electronics person. I was looking at some Rave sites to see if I could find something to cannibalize.

Last edited:
It requirs a driver that hooks up to my battery, but is 7.4 compatable I believe I'm going to see if it will run off a 9 volt just for size a compactablity. Im going to use mini deans plugs if I can to keep everything down in size I don't expect the power to last long maybe a few hours, but it should look a lot more even. Btw if you look up driver for cold string lights for mini helis you should find a lot of options I use a brand called Align. Here is a page of the rig I use http://www.helihobby.com/html/night_flying.html
Hope this helps you

Last edited:
put me down for a full kit, either a sam or a Rinzler. Can't decide since I like orange but sam was the hero of the story, decisions decisions...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back