Interest CRONOS - "Vampire Device"!!! (24k Gold-Plated Metal)

That's a small little bugger, inconspicuous to say the least and a neat little stand/support for the legs, and overall weight of the prop. Just order one on eBay here in the states, many thanks !!:cool:

Hey Brenton, just a question: is this your Etsy shop? by PropAndArtifact Because the Cronos device is offered quite a lot cheaper there? :unsure: I guess it's a type, since all other props on the Etsy shop have the same price as here on the RPF...?

Last edited:
Hey Brenton, just a question: is this your Etsy shop? by PropAndArtifact Because the Cronos device is offered quite a lot cheaper there? :unsure: I guess it's a type, since all other props on the Etsy shop have the same price as here on the RPF...?

Yes, that is my account...
I have a couple left over that haven't sold, so I just knocked the price down a week ago to clear them out.
I also won't be making anymore once these are sold. So, it is now declared a limited run of 25!

Interesting. Might snap an extra from Etsy if they aren't sold out in a few weeks. Do they also come with the drawings or is it just the device on Etsy?

This is an absolutely beautiful version of this piece. I strongly recommend grabbing one if available and you’re even remotely a fan of the film or Del Toro. I doubt you’ll see this anytime soon again and certainly will not see one as faithful to the original or with as much detail. I have another version of this and I paid quite a bit more for and it is far less accurate and is in a fixed closed configuration. As always, Brenton’s work is fantastic. A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop. Very sorry to hear he’s taking a loss on these at all.

Doc

Last edited:
This is an absolutely beautiful version of this piece. I strongly recommend grabbing one if available and you’re even remotely a fan of the film or Del Toro. I doubt you’ll see this anytime soon again and certainly will not see one as faithful to the original or with as much detail. I have another version of this and I paid quite a bit more for and it is far less accurate and is in a fixed closed configuration. As always, Brenton’s work is fantastic. A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop. Very sorry to hear he’s taking a loss on these at all.

Doc

Thanks, Doc!!!

Received my "backup"-device last week. These are things of beauty and I can only recommend people to snap up one of the last ones on Etsy! Etsy mentions only one is left. If that's accurate and I didn't have two now, I'd snap up that last one for sure! ;-).

The Cronos Device also looks great righ besides the Clock of Ages... It has that same kind of "very strange but beautiful prop"-vibe ;). Now what about that Tomb Raider Triangle of Light? ;)

I discovered this site a year too late! Doc said it well "A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop" Sometimes a foam model or plastic print really just doesn't cut it with some props. I love the work you put into everything. Add me to the list if there's one for this as well please!

I discovered this site a year too late! Doc said it well "A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop" Sometimes a foam model or plastic print really just doesn't cut it with some props. I love the work you put into everything. Add me to the list if there's one for this as well please!
I have one available for sale in the junkyard, if you are looking for one... Just saying... ;-)

Hi, I recently purchased the Satff of Ra Headpiece and I love it. I would now like to get one of your cronos devices. Are you still making them?

Hi, I recently purchased the Satff of Ra Headpiece and I love it. I would now like to get one of your cronos devices. Are you still making them?
I do, but not very often...
I can add your name to the Interest List and contact you when I have it available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back