Interest Indiana Jones - "SOLID BRONZE" IMAM Staff of Ra Headpiece!!!

Mine made the trip all the way to Europe safely and arrived today. It's fantastic! a new grail item for sure! Thanks so much Brenton! :D

thumbnail_IMG_3220.jpg

thank you. Does this have more information on how they made the original and what they used?
The book only has photos and questionable measurements mostly... No word on how they made them, but that information was provided to us here on the RPF when a member here obtained a screen-used Headpiece by the guy who made them for the film. This particular Headpiece was the Headpiece that was used to mold and create this one for this run! ;)

The book only has photos and questionable measurements mostly... No word on how they made them, but that information was provided to us here on the RPF when a member here obtained a screen-used Headpiece by the guy who made them for the film. This particular Headpiece was the Headpiece that was used to mold and create this one for this run! ;)
Would it be possible for me to know the member who obtained the screen used headpiece as I am a University student studying model making and I am tasked with authentically replicating an asset

Just got mine. This is a truly amazing piece, pictures do not do it justice. I love it.

Thanks, Brenton, you are a master!

Attachments

• IMG20231006164052.jpg
    IMG20231006164052.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 90
Does anyone know what type of chain this is meant to emulate? and what size chain would it be?
I had to have a Chain Manufacturer in China custom make my chain to match the original props chain...

I have found similar, but they have since sold out years ago...

I had to have a Chain Manufacturer in China custom make my chain to match the original props chain...

I have found similar, but they have since sold out years ago...
Ok. Thanks. Do you happen to have any side on images of one of your pieces or potentially even of the original that I can compare to use for part of my university project?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back