Done / Completed Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger! 320€ SHIPPED

Other 2 dagger shipped! Sadly one to a member that not bought it!:rolleyes:
My fault!
Wow, let's hope that member is fair enough to send it back, or just not accept the shipment, so it gets returned to sender. (Or buys it anyway ;-) )

As for my hooks and daggers: I'm leaving for holidays half august for two weeks. If these get's shipped out over a longer period of time, feel free to ship mine end of august (or later), so I'm home when they arrive. (y)

I received the dagger!! Thank you Sarednab, it’s amazing!! I made this stand for it.

Attachments

• 71087472923__ADA1DFD8-20E0-4081-A871-211110360133.jpeg
    71087472923__ADA1DFD8-20E0-4081-A871-211110360133.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 63
My order came in! Look at these shine! Very well packed and looking incredible! Be aware that the blades of the daggers are greased (I assume to avoid corrosion), so have some paper towels ready to get off the grease (it will not be dripping of or something, but there is enough on there to stain your clothes).

And why I bought multiple? To select the nicest one for myself and consider the other ones as "investment" ;-). But it will be difficult to pick the "nicest" because they are all just perfect. Thanks for doing this run, Sarednab! And for those who didn't sign up yet for one: get them! They are awesome and when I sell mine, it will not be for the price you can get them now! That's for sure! ;)

20230713_144120.jpg
20230713_144157.jpg

20230713_144136.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t commit yet but assuming my bonus isn’t awful I should be able to buy one in a few weeks, though I want a hook even more >_<. Such a great movie. And probably one of the ones I watched the most times as a kid along with obvious stuff like Star Wars, Superman, Batman, Homeward Bound (yeah that’s right), the OG animated Transformers movie, Jurassic Park

But not quite to the same level as sandlot, home alone, mighty ducks and free Willy. I was just addicted to those

I sent a pm, but posting here as well. Highly interested, can buy in 2 weeks if a hook and dagger are available please.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back