Interest Indiana Jones - SOLID BRONZE!!! "Raven Bar" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!!

Is it too late to get on the run? I love my IMAM so much, I think I'd like this one too. The staff attachments as well.

UPDATE:

So, I went ahead and put these into production without taking deposits, since there was delay after delay and I wanted to be sure these were going to come out looking good...

I just got these pics and they're looking amazing!!!

I only had limited number made, so it will be first come, first served when I send out 'Payment Due' notices!

They also have been shipped and on their way to me! So, everyone have their money ready! :cool:(y)

231EDEF408FA59DB86496F86C34E1590.jpg

C2B89F7CB2B4F5C894DB50B57FEA7AC9.jpg

Brenton, since there is a limited number made, I'd like to pay now if OK from your side. Really don't want to miss out on this piece.

Could you shoot me a PM with the final price? I am over in Romania as far as shipping costs are concerned.

BR,
Vlad

UPDATE:

I've sent out the "Payment Due" message! :cool:(y)

Let me know if you have not received it, and I'll send it to you!

Also, just an FYI... The Staff Attachment tab that inserts into the Headpiece is cast into the piece. So, it is metal like the rest of the attachment.
With the Pewter version, I was able to have an insert cast into it, and have a wooden piece stick out as the tab part for a snug fit, but with bronze casting, it was going to be difficult... It was already difficult to have an insert cast into the Headpiece... So, when you attach the Headpiece, it does not fit as snug... I've added a little masking tape to the tab to make it fit a little snug... So, be careful with it when attaching it to a staff to display. You will not be able to walk around with the staff with the Headpiece attached, since it could easily fall off. So, this is just for display purposes only!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back