Done / Completed Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger! 320€ SHIPPED

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
collage-02.jpg
Hi guys,
we are finally here to back to a project born in 2020! This is just to test the interest of this dagger.
This dagger was immediately sold out in last run (you can find thread here: Interest - Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger! )
I thinked to this prop when I released my Hooks! Now finally I go and back on with this project.
I started this wonderful prop from the wonderful sculpt made by Legend642 and will rework it to be able to cast it in metal.
Blade will be made in carbon-steel and the upper part will be made in zinc, brass plated (or gold plated).

This is a BIG dagger, just look the pics of the original one compared with the Hook. I think it is the ultimate piece to be display along your Hook! ;)

If you think that this project could be for you, just let me know, I'll add you in the list. If we'll have a good request we'll proceed with this. It will require months of works!
Total piece that will be produced is 20 pieces!

MATERIALS:

Zinc was used for the handle part. Leather part was added to handle and for finish a round gold chain complete this part. Blade is made in carbon-steel to give you the appearance and feel of a real dagger.

PRICE:
METAL DAGGER (SHIPPED):
First 10 people that take this spot will have this price - 10 Daggers: 220€ SHIPPED
Remained 10 Daggers will have this price: 320€ SHIPPED

This is a very discontinued run, so this can be stopped for other 4/5 years!
Dagger is not ready to ship! Production will start after 10 quotes will be received! If I'll not receive 10 quotes I'll proceed to refund peoples in list.
I need the FULL PAYMENT to put your name in the list, otherwise I'll go to the next buyer. First come first served!

Thanks to all!

LIST FOR 220€ (SHIPPED) Dagger:
1 -
TomVDJ SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 6758396875
2 -
3 -
4 -
wraithride SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 6758393036
5 -
johnnyhungus SHIPPED - DPD TRACKING: 1959722948
6 -
glottis SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 2000031854
7 -
TheRoman88
8 - Superkrates SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 1037874670
9 -
Robert F. (Facebook) SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 8745564494
10 -
Lion Z. (Facebook) SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 6139548170

LIST FOR 320€ (SHIPPED) Dagger:
1 -
Alfred SHIPPED - DHL TRACKING: 6931675774
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Some pics of my daggers

2D2F925A-A127-4715-8692-C32D84C6E23A.jpeg
848fea88-a5a5-4f37-873f-91fce28c53da.jpg
dag1.jpg
dag3.jpg

Last edited:
Question: is there also a possibility to add a stand in this run, or is it just the dagger?

Question: is there also a possibility to add a stand in this run, or is it just the dagger?
Yes there is this possibility. I not mentioned it cause price for stand plus shipping increasing quote is total 60€... I think it is too much

Might be interested in a stand nevertheless. See if this run goes through, first. I do hope so!

Just coming here to say this dagger is one of the coolest things I own and it looks flippin' great next to Sared's own Hook replica and Magnoli's pirate ransom note.

Like, honestly, whatever you think of this movie, these are some of the best props you can have in terms of quality and decorative value.

Just coming here to say this dagger is one of the coolest things I own and it looks flippin' great next to Sared's own Hook replica and Magnoli's pirate ransom note.

Like, honestly, whatever you think of this movie, these are some of the best props you can have in terms of quality and decorative value.
Thanks for your kind words :)

This thread will remains open until beginning of April. If I'll not have enough interest for this date I think I'll not proceed with this one, so if you are interested... be fast ;)

I can't believe there are not more people interested in this awesome prop! I really hope some more people will sign up here...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back