Interest CRONOS - "Vampire Device"!!! (24k Gold-Plated Metal)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Joe310blk

That's a small little bugger, inconspicuous to say the least and a neat little stand/support for the legs, and overall weight of the prop. Just order one on eBay here in the states, many thanks !!:cool:

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Brenton, just a question: is this your Etsy shop? by PropAndArtifact Because the Cronos device is offered quite a lot cheaper there? :unsure: I guess it's a type, since all other props on the Etsy shop have the same price as here on the RPF...?

Last edited:

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Brenton, just a question: is this your Etsy shop? by PropAndArtifact Because the Cronos device is offered quite a lot cheaper there? :unsure: I guess it's a type, since all other props on the Etsy shop have the same price as here on the RPF...?

Yes, that is my account...
I have a couple left over that haven't sold, so I just knocked the price down a week ago to clear them out.
I also won't be making anymore once these are sold. So, it is now declared a limited run of 25!

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting. Might snap an extra from Etsy if they aren't sold out in a few weeks. Do they also come with the drawings or is it just the device on Etsy?

eaviii

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is an absolutely beautiful version of this piece. I strongly recommend grabbing one if available and you’re even remotely a fan of the film or Del Toro. I doubt you’ll see this anytime soon again and certainly will not see one as faithful to the original or with as much detail. I have another version of this and I paid quite a bit more for and it is far less accurate and is in a fixed closed configuration. As always, Brenton’s work is fantastic. A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop. Very sorry to hear he’s taking a loss on these at all.

Doc

Last edited:

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is an absolutely beautiful version of this piece. I strongly recommend grabbing one if available and you’re even remotely a fan of the film or Del Toro. I doubt you’ll see this anytime soon again and certainly will not see one as faithful to the original or with as much detail. I have another version of this and I paid quite a bit more for and it is far less accurate and is in a fixed closed configuration. As always, Brenton’s work is fantastic. A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop. Very sorry to hear he’s taking a loss on these at all.

Doc

Thanks, Doc!!!

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Received my "backup"-device last week. These are things of beauty and I can only recommend people to snap up one of the last ones on Etsy! Etsy mentions only one is left. If that's accurate and I didn't have two now, I'd snap up that last one for sure! ;-).

The Cronos Device also looks great righ besides the Clock of Ages... It has that same kind of "very strange but beautiful prop"-vibe ;). Now what about that Tomb Raider Triangle of Light? ;)

GambitGames

I discovered this site a year too late! Doc said it well "A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop" Sometimes a foam model or plastic print really just doesn't cut it with some props. I love the work you put into everything. Add me to the list if there's one for this as well please!

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I discovered this site a year too late! Doc said it well "A stunning reproduction of a rare, obscure prop" Sometimes a foam model or plastic print really just doesn't cut it with some props. I love the work you put into everything. Add me to the list if there's one for this as well please!
I have one available for sale in the junkyard, if you are looking for one... Just saying... ;-)

Grubba

Hi, I recently purchased the Satff of Ra Headpiece and I love it. I would now like to get one of your cronos devices. Are you still making them?

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, I recently purchased the Satff of Ra Headpiece and I love it. I would now like to get one of your cronos devices. Are you still making them?
I do, but not very often...
I can add your name to the Interest List and contact you when I have it available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.