Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

I spoke to Ted on January 31st on messenger and he told me he was finally allowed to go to the workshop after lockdown in Greece but with a curfew still in place but he assured me he was now ‘on it’. I’m still waiting for two barrels and a cylinder myself. I will message him again.

Last edited:
I would definitely love to get one of these, but the lack of updates has deterred me from making a purchase.

I hope everything is OK and this run can finish up!

Sean

I spoke to Teddz on January 31st on messenger and he told me he was finally allowed to go to the workshop after lockdown in Greece but with a curfew still in place but he assured me he was now ‘on it’. I’m still waiting for two barrels and a cylinder myself.
Yeah I had a similar message from Teddz at the end of January. I am sure he is still on it just being hindered by this damn pandemic!

Well, have been waiting on this and paid in full since 2019.....

Gotta be honest, wondering if this will ever see the light of day now.

was supposed to be a couple months since going on two years, and my patience has gotten VERY thin...

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the spotty communication in the thread. Rest assured, these cylinders will see the light of day and everyone will get what they're waiting on.

I never expected things to go so sideways after starting this run. It was crazy before the pandemic hit, then it just got retarded. The end of January I was able to get back to the shop, albeit with a curfew in place that's from 9pm-5am weekdays and 6pm-5am weekends, but that lasted only about 10 days before we were gifted another round of lockdown fun. During this time, the shop is closed and I'm not allowed to go to the shop at all. I haven't even been able to work my day job which means I don't get paid, what little savings I had are all but gone. The worst part of it is the gov't keeps extending the lockdown. January was supposed to be over, but it got extended 2 weeks, then extended again. Now there's chatter about extending until April because of the huge spike in cases, which doesn't make any sense since people are being vaxxd. We've been trying to get an exemption for the company so we can open without being shut down in case they go nuts with these extensions and keep everyone inside until the sun goes dark, so hopefully we'll get an answer on that this week or next week.

Whatever the case may be, these will get done. This is the only project I'm working on, so it has my full attention. I'm sorry again to everyone who got in on this run from the start and has now been a stupid amount of time with no real updates as of late.

Thank you for the update Teddz.
IF you have a chance, might I suggest posting up some progress pics (cause everyone loves machine-shop p0rn :D ).

Happy Dance GIF

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back