Done / Completed Screen accurate LS ROTJ Hero PCB reveal boards

3 more as well as the kit one please Dave
Can't get enough of your goodies :)
I would have taken another full hero kit as well but missed the deadline.

3 more as well as the kit one please Dave
Can't get enough of your goodies :)
I would have taken another full hero kit as well but missed the deadline.
Thanks Julian. You're too kind! :)

Sorry you missed the cut off on that. I'd ask to update the order, but I've already asked once, and that was just for one part (which I'm still waiting to hear back about). I think everything is in full swing now. I've ordered a few extra for myself though that I'll be selling as complete builds at some point. That won't be for a while though as I've got some commissions to do first.

Anyway. Thanks again Julian! I've updated the list to X3

All the best,

Dave

Its not a problem Dave.
I wasn't wanting to do anything but thanks anyway.
I will have had 4 off you by the time the current run lands.
I think I need to rein it in a bit !

Dave what are the footprint dimensions of these boards?
Hi Drew,

Should probably have put that somewhere in the post. Sorry. They're 15.5mm X 48.14mm. They're very easy to sand down to fit an AS Hero though, or other hilt.

I just lay a piece of sandpaper on a flat surface and rub down the edges that way. If you have a belt sander, even better.

I'm ensuring that the components are far enough from the edge for any adjustments. (thanks to the feedback of Nick on the the Props of the OT FB page)

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Dave

*Update*

Hi everyone. Thanks for your patience with these! I decided to do a batch of 20 rather than 10, so they've taken a little bit longer to get finished. The good thing is, these will cover everyone on the list so far.

IMG_20200918_164203~2.jpg

Very nearly done! I'll certainly have these finished over the weekend. Hopefully you can understand that they're very fiddly and time consuming and I'd rather them all be perfect than rush them.

As soon as they're all finished and ready to ship out, I'll start to contact everyone on the list.

Hope that's ok with everyone.

Thanks again and all the best,

Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back