Unlimited Run Screen accurate LS ROTJ Hero PCB reveal boards

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

djhao

That's great! Thanks :) I still have you down for one of the last Hero Kits when the body sections arrive. So you have one put aside for that already. Do you want three in total? Or two (one with your kit, plus one extra)?

That's great, thanks. There are a couple left. Very nearly gone though. I'll get the details to you shortly. Cheers (y)

I want the one that came with the Hero kit, and two others separately, for a total of three!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaveP

Sr Member
If there's one still left I would love it!

Hi Dave, I would like one if you still have them. Awesome job!

Roy

Hi Guys,

So the few I have left that are made up ready are all spoken for I'm afraid. They've been reserved to go out with my last few hero kits.

I've just checked though, and I have a couple of boards and enough components left to put together two more boards if you'd like them and don't mind waiting a couple of days for me to put them together in between my other commitments?

These will be the last two now, as I'll be all out of boards, and they have to be ordered in multiples of 50. So I'll be shutting up shop after these.

I'll send the details through now. (y)

stept

Hi Guys,

So the few I have left that are made up ready are all spoken for I'm afraid. They've been reserved to go out with my last few hero kits.

I've just checked though, and I have a couple of boards and enough components left to put together two more boards if you'd like them and don't mind waiting a couple of days for me to put them together in between my other commitments?

These will be the last two now, as I'll be all out of boards, and they have to be ordered in multiples of 50. So I'll be shutting up shop after these.

That would be fantastic - thank you very much!

roygilsing

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys,

Thanks! That would be fantastic indeed!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.