Unlimited Run Screen accurate LS ROTJ Hero PCB reveal boards

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

el toro

Sr Member
Thanks Dave. Could you add it to my hero order?

Hi Mike. Totally your call. I can add it to your order on the Hero thread if you'd like me to send it all together, or I can add you to the list here if you'd like me to send it sooner? Which would you prefer? Cheers.

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Klubi Gan

I would like to change my order to 3x reveal boards and 3x of the tri-rings in mild steel if possible. Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got this little jewel today.
ROTJ PCB board.jpg

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great to hear that these are going down well :) I'll be putting another batch together on Monday, so that I have some ready to send straight out. There's also a couple made up ready to send out today if there are any takers.

Cheers (y)