Unlimited Run Screen accurate LS ROTJ Hero PCB reveal boards

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dave,
I asked about an additional pcb in the saber thread. Should I buy it through this thread instead?
Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike. Totally your call. I can add it to your order on the Hero thread if you'd like me to send it all together, or I can add you to the list here if you'd like me to send it sooner? Which would you prefer? Cheers.

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Might have been more sensible to post a link to the thread on FB in the morning, rather than at midnight :D

Off to sleep now, so if I don't respond straight away, I'll catch up first thing.

Thanks again everyone! (y)