Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

Having an issue with the download myself here. All files look like they have been downloaded successfully through Firefox, but WinRAR and WinZIP both are saying that the file is in either an unknown format or damaged. I tried downloading through chrome and It wouldn't even open the link, Edge download says the same as the Firefox download.
I’m not sure why many people are having issues, but I do know they get resolved in the end.

You should have 4 files. First part is smaller in size around 8-10mb. The other 3 files are identical in size and much much larger. Check all this first.

Put them all in one folder. Use winzip or winrar and select the smaller file (the main file of the set) and it should prompt for password.

I’m not sure why many people are having issues, but I do know they get resolved in the end.

You should have 4 files. First part is smaller in size around 8-10mb. The other 3 files are identical in size and much much larger. Check all this first.

Put them all in one folder. Use winzip or winrar and select the smaller file (the main file of the set) and it should prompt for password.

Yup, downloaded all 4 via Firefox and Edge, both gave security warnings about the files, but I approved them and saved all 4 in the same folder. Opened the main file via WinZip & WinRAR and both programs said that the zip file is either in an unknown format or damaged. I'm assuming the issue with the unzipping is the same one that is causing Firefox and Edge to give the download security warning.

Good morning everyone! I am a HUGE fan of the rocketeer. I just got a new 3d printer in my classroom and the best thing in the world that I could think about printing is the Cirrus x3 Rocketeer Jetpack. after reading all 21 pages of this post last night I decided that this is the only jetpack that I want to print. I am trying to get the files for this AMAZING jetpack. Sadly I am having nothing but problems. These files are locked down (I am impressed). Chrome won't pull them up at all. Firefox just gives me errors. Can anyone help? I REALLY want to print this pack in class as a cool example for my students, and they get to be a part the process and the entire suit is going to live in my classroom as amazing props for them to see every day
273916854_10224752690223554_4050550928340158809_n.jpg
273960233_10224752688703516_7219954929354123445_n.jpg

Good morning everyone! I am a HUGE fan of the rocketeer. I just got a new 3d printer in my classroom and the best thing in the world that I could think about printing is the Cirrus x3 Rocketeer Jetpack. after reading all 21 pages of this post last night I decided that this is the only jetpack that I want to print. I am trying to get the files for this AMAZING jetpack. Sadly I am having nothing but problems. These files are locked down (I am impressed). Chrome won't pull them up at all. Firefox just gives me errors. Can anyone help? I REALLY want to print this pack in class as a cool example for my students, and they get to be a part the process and the entire suit is going to live in my classroom as amazing props for them to see every dayView attachment 1546647View attachment 1546648
I was having many of the same issues, try downloading the files through Microsoft Edge. It took me a few attempts but I finally got all the files to download successfully and unzip successfully yesterday.

Again a humungous thanks to gnolivos for making these files available. Because of his amazing work, I was able to build up the courage to put my printer to full use and learned a lot of things along the way.
Before this, the largest thing I printed was the barrel for an EE-3.

I don’t know when I will get the time to sand and finish this, but I’m just happy I finally have one in my collection.

Here’s where I am so far and everything is just loosely put together, so things may not be in the exact position they should be.

View attachment 1540748
Super sleek

Yea, you will still get the security warning, but if you click on it you should be able to allow the download, make sure you save them all in the same folder.
OK I have a question. zipped files .z01, .z02, and .z03 did not unzip in Winzip. Here is what i have done before hand. All 4 files were placed in one folder (named CirusX3), VPJetPack3D.zip was unzipped using WinZip, It asked for a password and I entered it from the web page, I now have access to Booster, Hull, Left Tank, Radiator, and the PDF's. The files .z01, .z02, and .z03 are listed below. How do I proceed from here?

OK I have a question. zipped files .z01, .z02, and .z03 did not unzip in Winzip. Here is what i have done before hand. All 4 files were placed in one folder (named CirusX3), VPJetPack3D.zip was unzipped using WinZip, It asked for a password and I entered it from the web page, I now have access to Booster, Hull, Left Tank, Radiator, and the PDF's. The files .z01, .z02, and .z03 are listed below. How do I proceed from here?
that's correct, it unzipps all 4 at the same time

Hi everyone,

I started printing Veepy files in may 2021 and worked part time on the Jetpack and helmet until october. I had to take a break to finish other projects... I always start to many projects at the same time :rolleyes: Anyway I am back and planing on finishing it in the next few weeks. gnolivos files are just extraordinary. Still the weathering to do and finish coding the electronic. I am planing on thruster lights, sound and smoke.

Thanks again gnolivos to make a dream come true (y)

IMG_0685.JPEG
IMG_0686.JPEG
IMG_0687.JPEG
IMG_0688.JPEG
IMG_0388.JPEG
IMG_0389.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_0684.MP4
    4.4 MB
Hi everyone,

I started printing Veepy files in may 2021 and worked part time on the Jetpack and helmet until october. I had to take a break to finish other projects... I always start to many projects at the same time :rolleyes: Anyway I am back and planing on finishing it in the next few weeks. gnolivos files are just extraordinary. Still the weathering to do and finish coding the electronic. I am planing on thruster lights, sound and smoke.

Thanks again gnolivos to make a dream come true (y)

View attachment 1549631View attachment 1549632View attachment 1549633View attachment 1549634View attachment 1549635View attachment 1549636
This is insane, beautiful job!

Beautiful job on that stefe2!

I’m still in the filling and smoothing stage, so still a long way from painting. However, I’m slowly chipping away at it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back