Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

Small---> Descargar Ghostbusters - extra Small proton pack de Quentin Machiels

1:1 Scale---> Descargar Proton pack - Ghostbusters movie accurate prop de Quentin Machiels

It´s really accurate, and free ;)

Thanks! I scratch built my pack 10+ years ago from styrene, and a few pieces have been damaged over the years. I can replace the broken parts with 3 D printed ones now!

I used Gbfans plans for my first, a personal set for the 2nd and the 3rd was a fiberglass shell, the other 2 were RGB and 2016 pack. So other than the Gbfans set there aren't any links, but as Aventuerer pointed out, there are tons of files on Thingiverse and MyMinifactory at the moment.

Not to be a jerk, please bear with me. I’d ask that this going so off topic on proton pack should go to personal inbox or its own thread. We are all getting Thread notifications on an unrelated matter now. Thanks for understanding. :)

Last edited:
Last two days I worked on perfecting the center hull section, based on numerous reference pictures I located.
very happy with the results.
hull1.JPG

Attachments

• hull2.JPG
    hull2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 180
  • hull3.JPG
    hull3.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 187
  • hull4.JPG
    hull4.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 196
Ive just caught on to this thread, really amazing stuff!!..the hours of work involved is a credit to you sir!. I know I would love to print it! :)

This is one of my holy grail items.... I just got a cr10 printer.... Would love to try and print something like this.

The render looks very accurate. Good job and appreciate you taking the time to get it right.

This is one of my holy grail items.... I just got a cr10 printer.... Would love to try and print something like this.

The render looks very accurate. Good job and appreciate you taking the time to get it right.

Thanks. I have made some tweaks to improve accuracy based on newer pictures. The center hull is certainly the trickiest part but that has now been completed and no more changes to that part are needed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back