Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

Any plans to model things like the hand control/trigger and helmet?
I know there are various helmets floating around out there but they all seem to vary a bit in terms of accuracy

Hi. I have no plans to model anything other than some fake internals for the jetpack. That will be for a poster.

I can’t be the only one checking this thread everyday! How’s progress coming gnolivos?

Currently testing the print ability of the design. There are undoubtedly going to be challenges with it as is, and will need to tweak to make it all fit. Tolerances are a real challenge with 3D printing when it comes to fitting tongue and groove parts together.

Parts are large. They take a long time to print.... stay tuned.

I’ve been asked whether the files will be available for sale.
The answer is absolutely and unequivocally NOT!

I will never make a single dime off this work. It will be made available for free. For everyone. This is my way of giving back to the community.
That is what this hobby is about. Kudos to you

Wow! This is looking amazing so far! I can't wait until the files are available, as I'm sure a great many of us are! Mad respect for your attention to detail.

I’ve been asked whether the files will be available for sale.
The answer is absolutely and unequivocally NOT!

I will never make a single dime off this work. It will be made available for free. For everyone. This is my way of giving back to the community.

Very generous of you. Myself, not a big fan of this prop, but that does not take away from you giving back to the community. Kudos to you.

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back