Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

The vents have been refined. This system is much better than the first. More rigid, more accurate, and easier to assemble.
CA66C79D-1F53-4AA9-8249-C4BCA987D62C.jpg

27AD328D-D551-4B15-8988-AA599CDF70CC.jpg

3382F413-B0AB-4A0D-AD2B-03CC0D4F9138.jpg

D1A3C399-B845-4EFC-86DA-A28FD18D1A46.jpg

DF741895-44A8-42E5-B22B-E991475A1AA9.jpg

GORGEOUS work! I have the MIM cast, (still needs to be finished), but I can't wait to tackle this. The holes you left for the rivets and mechanical connections add SO much to the spirit of the model.

Have you moved onto the engines at all? I’m sure you have everything you need so far, but if you need any high quality photos of the MIM engines for reference (don’t know how accurate they are...), please let me know and I’ll be happy to provide.

Have you moved onto the engines at all? I’m sure you have everything you need so far, but if you need any high quality photos of the MIM engines for reference (don’t know how accurate they are...), please let me know and I’ll be happy to provide.

Hey thanks so much for the offer that’s very nice of you!
I actually did create some engine STL files but decided against spending any more time on them. I think the do3d files for engine model are good enough and figure people will be ok just printing those.

I’ll definitely contact you if I change my mind !

Do you advise getting the vents/fins etc printed in resin?

They look pretty fine... Probably be a ball ache to clean up of a standard 3d pla type printer.

Keep up the good work.

Do you advise getting the vents/fins etc printed in resin?

They look pretty fine... Probably be a ball ache to clean up of a standard 3d pla type printer.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, the small parts would have to be printed on a resin printer from the testing we’ve done.

By all accounts it appears we have reached a final model, pending Printability Confirmation.

This is what I believe will be the final Veepy Jetpack...
View attachment 1335740View attachment 1335741
This is amazing! I have a anycubic predator printer and cant wait to print it! I can always help you print some stuff if needed! Just let me know! Thanks so much for doing this, it's great to finally have a super accurate rocket!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back