NASA ACES suit disconnects

So after a long time I can finally offer the machined disconnect rings.
One great member of the RPF contacted me and is a CNC operator. He is curently making one set to check everything.
Please let me know if anybody is interested, then we will sort out the price.

Paul

For clarity I'm the person who is going to machine the parts for those who are interested, so you can follow along with the process. I'm planing to machine 1 or 2 sets depending on how many part I scrap in the process. After I have confirm it works as required I shall proceed to make sets for those who would like them.
They are going to be quite expensive, it's a serious piece of machining. I hope to have a price worked out soon.

For clarity I'm the person who is going to machine the parts for those who are interested, so you can follow along with the process. I'm planing to machine 1 or 2 sets depending on how many part I scrap in the process. After I have confirm it works as required I shall proceed to make sets for those who would like them.
They are going to be quite expensive, it's a serious piece of machining. I hope to have a price worked out soon.
Thank you Alex for clarifying this.

Alex and me also found some minor errors in the original models I made. These will not affect the members who wanted the STL files for 3D print.
I did correct some angles for easier machining. If anyone who already have my files and want the updated ones, please let me know.

Paul

Started on the Boeing Starliner version of disconnects
CUFF_RIGHT_005.jpg

I found this picture and that lead me to thinking, that the plastic seal (as I call it) must have a flange, which is the inner gas bag glued to
Plastic seal.JPG

So I edited the file like this
PLASTIC_SEAL_R1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back