Limited Run Metal Blade Runner Blaster Based on AndersEFP Design

Hey Dave. I think I asked earlier in the thread about being added to the list a while back, but haven't seen my name on there yet. Is it possible I can still be added? If so, that'd be great and very much appreciated!!!

I'd love to get this but I suspect even a metal kit would get blocked by Australian Customs. Looks amazing though
Yes it is a risk, however I have a sent one of these to Australia (without the bullets) and it got through fine, so might be an option for you if you wanted to be added to list?

Yes it is a risk, however I have a sent one of these to Australia (without the bullets) and it got through fine, so might be an option for you if you wanted to be added to list?
Hmmn. I’ll have to think about it. My worry is if they x-ray it and recognise any of the parts as “gun-like” it could just end up being destroyed. They are pretty strict and very random about customs here. I’ll consider it and let you know.

Production has started for the Metal Blade Runner Blaster based on AndersEFP designs, I have a build log of this project HERE that is now almost two years in the making.

This run will be made in batches of 5 at a time due to the work involved and my own sanity. :lol:

The run(s) will be for a DIY Kit made of Pewter and Resin cast of Anders design of Deckard Blade Runner Blaster. I encourage you to have a look at the build log to see how this blaster kit differs from other available kits and the changes Anders has made for this project that differ from his files that are available on Thingiverse

Finished blaster (not been blued)

View attachment 1693774
View attachment 1693775

Kit Images

View attachment 1693769View attachment 1693771View attachment 1693765
View attachment 1693766View attachment 1693767View attachment 1693768

The blaster in below image is the final result, its has had a quick spit and polish and is destined to Anders himself
View attachment 1684762

The main parts are cast Pewter they will come in raw form out of the mould, I will do some basic clean up, I will also drill and tap the appropriate hols for the screws but not all holes! All the Black parts are cast Resin. This includes a resin cast Cylinder, I know a lot of you want a metal Cylinder but its just not possible for me to make one in metal. I hope this decision reflects in the price of the kit. The Barrel will be Aluminium. Also included are the Amber grips and x5 44. Special rounds. The rounds will look real with un-struck primers! they are however 100% inert. There will be a small hole drilled in the side of each round. once in the Cylinder you wont see them. Electronics for the mag and green side lights are also supplied. All bolts/screws are included.
View attachment 1577045View attachment 1693772View attachment 1693773

The kit price is £400, shipping will be an additional cost.
Payment will be at point of contact, no pre-orders. I will only contact you if I have a kit in hand ready to go! (or I need extra info. eg parts only orders)

If when contacted you are unable to commit you can pay a £50 deposit to hold you space in the queue. The kit will be put to one side so it will be immediately ready to go once you can pay the remainder.

If I don't hear from you when first contacted, in 7 days the space will go to the next person in line and you will drop to the end of the queue.

There is an incredibly detailed build log by wayouteast here >> Metal PKD blaster kit from TipTop Workshop / Anders Pedersen - build log

View attachment 1706541

Blaster stand by Akwalek available here >> Unlimited Run - Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

Interest List.

MandoJediCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
userd1402CONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
pnagCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
GreenkenzieCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
DarthWilderCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
LovecraftyCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
Hirohawa (x2)CONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
Fett_Ish - PARTSCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
DavidishidaCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
seekerofgiantsCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
BlindVoyeurCONTACTEDDEPOSIT PAID
ObscureReferencCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
gizmoCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
tennantlim - PARTSCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
Paul FSebastianCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
funboy1013xxCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
AliKarimiCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
Bishop6CONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
Ryan ClintonCONTACTEDDEPOSIT PAID
sideousCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
ryee30CONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
shpiderCONTACTEDPAIDSHIPPED
undeadkennedyCONTACTEDDEPOSIT PAID
JetSetWillyCONTACTEDDEPOSIT PAID
LoganFordCONTACTED
Generalurko
David3
Chimer4CONTACTED
Johnny3072CONTACTEDDEPOSIT PAID
EEvansHiltonCONTACTED
anthonbrouneus
smdwilliams
TreeMunky
DamnYankee123
El Diablo
smdwilliams
Mockle
marker2037
Prush242
baron von blondle
Jedifather
JDiamond
Cableton
yellin70
SAMURAI1
PicasoX
dcast
Spikeyfied
Ravenor
modelerdave
retrogamer7200
Panaflex
BeaminScotty
nautha
JoeG
BingoMaru
orntar
OzDean
memberseven
Buckethead
imawilliamray
GeorgeyGreen
Namssorg
undeadkennedy
dr_slurpee
riley1
lee skelton
Hansolo227
jqjedi
achyle61
Gquan
jheilman
darkstar1974
HarlockFan (x2)
CCM434
ChameleonOne
Ekfud
MandoJedi
NeoUK
CamrynHamm
mightyCromm1066
DiegoCarrillo34
Fragment
strategicgfy *
electrophunk *
Cadiva *
Gflash *
E60flip345 *
Jinxors
GoneSolo
eifion
comicguy13*
propmainiac*
Nunmaker*
ManchegoVariant *
amnesia0287
keyser
soze333
DudePerfect*
BonesAreDollars
MasterJedi
NegativeCambre
gmutt26
SgtToastie
Sumrtym
MasterJedi
Maquettecity*
WebDev
NotoriousBeerad
EEvansHilton
loveyuri
genZOD
armepater
MechRep
fineartjones
MasterTokki
Gary591
Jamez
bogginhead
Please sign me up for a blaster, I will be ready to pay in full once contacted, can't wait!

One more batch before the Christmas break, hope you all have a good one. Thanks to you all for the support on this project. I look forward to getting more kits out in the new year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back