Limited Run Metal Blade Runner Blaster Based on AndersEFP Design

Added new names to the list.

I have also changed some of the details in the OP, I have shortened the time that I wait for a response as some don't reply. I have also put a time limit on how long you can hold your spot with a deposit (two months) as we have a lot of people to get through. Hopefully this will move thing along a little faster. Don't worry if you cant pay right away I will keep you on the list and get round to you again, I don't want anyone to miss out ;)

Added new names to the list.

I have also changed some of the details in the OP, I have shortened the time that I wait for a response as some don't reply. I have also put a time limit on how long you can hold your spot with a deposit (two months) as we have a lot of people to get through. Hopefully this will move thing along a little faster. Don't worry if you cant pay right away I will keep you on the list and get round to you again, I don't want anyone to miss out ;)
Thank you for all of this Dave!

I received my kit today! Thank you! Very meticulous packaging, everything wrapped individually, parts in separate bags. Customs had a good look, the box wasn't even sealed with tape, just held closed with a singe rubber band. I'm thankful the carriers didn't toss it around too much. Everything is there. A special thanks for labeling the screws, so there is no question as to what goes where, and for the parts list, to help me verify all the pieces are there. I'm confident that with the quality of the parts and good instructions, with a little elbow grease, an intermediate modeler like myself should be able to build a decent model.

Just throwing this out there for those of you who may struggle with wiring, especially the the Green LED's. These fishing lights fit perfectly and don't look too bad.

PXL_20240209_152947601.jpg
PXL_20240209_152843653.jpg

Last edited:
Neo-uk Well if you look at the pic you will notice Chinese writing and then search Ali Express for PS409 (careful some weird stuff will come up) but there will be what you are looking for, cost $3.00. I won't put up a link (Not sure if that is OK)

Hi folks! My TipTop PKD Anders metal kit is finally here!
This is to give Dave&Karen a huge thanks for the incredible and massive work they putted in this project.
This is absolutely the best metal kit around and I am very proud to be lucky to have one!
The professionalism of Dave&Karen is top notch, the kit was shipped immediately as ready and very well packaged, everything arrived safe and perfect.
Thanks again to the guys at “TipTopWorkshop”! Looking forward to update you with my building progress!
Cheers!

Attachments

• D4A14084-BB44-4175-A00C-2BF6E663D707.jpeg
    D4A14084-BB44-4175-A00C-2BF6E663D707.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I now have on hand 50 of the Green LED caps. If you would like one adding to your kit order it will be an extra £3.50.

If you have already got a kit you can order one for £3.50 +Shipping (Drop me a DM)

I'm limiting them to one each and only to people who have a kit already or is ordering a kit. If there is a demand for more I will put in a bigger order next time. Thanks :)

PXL_20240305_105234418.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back