Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run) *SIGN UP CLOSED*

*Note for those receiving their Hero kits*

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note for those receiving their Hero kits... The holes for the hero plates have not been threaded this time around. This is by design. The reason for this is so that the screws can be positioned at the correct angle (ten to two) without under/over tightening. These, as well as the plate, should be glued in place. (y)

Cheers,

Dave

*Note for those receiving their Hero kits*

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note for those receiving their Hero kits... The holes for the hero plates have not been threaded this time around. This is by design. The reason for this is so that the screws can be positioned at the correct angle (ten to two) without under/over tightening. These, as well as the plate, should be glued in place. (y)

Cheers,

Dave

Dave- I already have the Yuma control box and d-ring, but would it be possible to get the control box mounting screws and emitter grub screws with the Yuma body I ordered?

Dave- I already have the Yuma control box and d-ring, but would it be possible to get the control box mounting screws and emitter grub screws with the Yuma body I ordered?
Hi Andrew. Absolutely. I send the extra bodies out with the grub screws anyway, but I'll add a couple of countersunk M4 in to attach your Yuma box too. Not a problem. (y)

Just got mine! It’s amazeball! Thanks so much!
That's great! Thank YOU. Without everyone that got involved, it wouldn't have happened :)

giphy (1).gif

Dave is there a chance to add a set of Yuma control box screws to my order?
I imagine you are pretty busy so no worries if you don’t get to it.
thanks

How are peope ataching their acryllic arrows? Im thinking little beads of glue inside?
That's how I do it Tom. They're a pretty tight fit (and a pain to get lined up! :lol: ) The way I do it is to place the triangle on a flat surface, then hover the plate over it until it's lined up, then push down. The back of the plate should be flush with the back of the triangle. Then just a spot of clear glue on the reverse (y)

That's how I do it Tom. They're a pretty tight fit (and a pain to get lined up! :lol: ) The way I do it is to place the triangle on a flat surface, then hover the plate over it until it's lined up, then push down. The back of the plate should be flush with the back of the triangle. Then just a spot of clear glue on the reverse (y)
Niiiiceeeee thanks! I have tweezers for this

Mine came yesterday.Just checked it out this morning before work. Dave, what a beautiful replica! It is spot on. And your packaging must take you ages to get it all so precise and neat. Excellent work mate, thanks so much. Now for the fun part, the paint up and build....

Last edited:
Mine came yesterday.Just checked it out this morning before work. Dave, what a beautiful replica! It is spot on. And your packaging must take you ages to get it all so presise and neat. Excellent work mate, thanks so much. Now for the fun part, the paint up and build....
Thanks Andrew! Glad it got there ok. Really appreciate the feedback too. :) Good luck with the build! (y)

Hi Dave, mine arrived several days ago and didn’t notice unfortunately as I’m doing all my Christmas shopping online and thought it was just another toy for the kids, lol. I’m extremely pleased with your craftsmanship! Thanks again mate!

Hi Dave, mine arrived several days ago and didn’t notice unfortunately as I’m doing all my Christmas shopping online and thought it was just another toy for the kids, lol. I’m extremely pleased with your craftsmanship! Thanks again mate!
Awesome! Thanks John. Glad it arrived safely and that you're happy with everything. :) Good luck with the build! All the best. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back