Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run) *SIGN UP CLOSED*

DaveP

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone...

I’m finally ready to go ahead with the second run for Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica!

IMG_20201104_091457.jpg
IMG_20201104_091544.jpg

*Completed hilt from first run (there are subtle differences/improvements on run 02)

Thank you to everyone for being so patient!

The first run turned out great! I was VERY happy with the quality of the parts, and the builds that I’ve seen so far look phenomenal! You can see a build thread of my own progress HERE.

Here are some images of where they're up to:

The Holy Trinity (Yuma/ISYHCANL *from a previous project*/Hero):

FIN_04.jpg

Luke Hero:

FIN_02.jpg
Box.jpg
FIN_03.jpg
Emitter.jpg

Luke Hero Reveal detail:

BeautyShot_02.jpg
Comparison.jpg
PCB.jpg

The above images are of the 3D printed board from the 1st run. This second run will include a real circuit board replica and will be built up to match the original in every detail:

Board WIP.jpg
Boxes_02.jpg

BOARD CONCEPT FINAL 90.jpg

IMG_20201104_091554.jpg

Yuma:

Yuma_02.jpg
Yuma_01.jpg

Raw Parts, as supplied in the kit:

BODY.jpg
BODY_02.jpg
EMITTER.jpg
HERO BOX.jpg
POMMEL.jpg

The first run was and still is an incredibly accurate representation of this prop. Something that I'm very proud of. Please take a look at the ORIGINAL THREAD to see how I arrived at the current set of models. It can't hurt to run through the process one last time though to pick up any areas that might be improved.

I've now finished reworking the model and checking checking it against the highest res images available:

REF_01.png

SIDE VIEW.png

Granade Close Up.png

Please read through the thread for further information and details on how I arrived at this final version of the replica.

This run will be slightly different to the first run, in that the standard kit will comprise of all parts needed for the *Hero version only*.

The kit will include the following:

• Solid Aluminium Yuma Body (Predrilled and threaded)
  • Hero Box
  • Lazer-Cut Hero Plate (Predrilled and countersunk)
  • Acrylic Triangles
  • Black Button
  • T-Track
  • Brass Rails
  • Wide Blue ROTJ Card
  • Screen Accurate Tri-Ring in choice of Stainless or Mild Steel
  • Real Parts Replica PCB For Cave Scene Reveal
  • All Screws

HERO RUN.jpg

If you're unfamiliar with the previous run, please do check out the thread, as it will give you a better idea of the history behind the project, and the design process. You can view the thread for the first run HERE.

If you're interested in taking part in this run, please leave a comment on the thread and I'll add your name to the list.

All the best, and MTFBWY!

Dave

Interest List:

Aison - SENT

bluetree1o - SENT
Kraig Kenobi - SENT
Han Solo fan - SENT
Duncan Shaffer - SENT
xwingercrash - SENT
LordHaru - SENT
BeggarsCanyon - SENT
Djblingbling1 - SENT
Shelby Rhodes - SENT
Poikilotherm - SENT
nailuj - SENT
Raiders March - SENT
Inigou - SENT
thd9791 - SENT
Rmodin - SENT
teecrooz - SENT
Dan Payne - SENT
Daniel Newman - SENT
DarthBen123 - SENT
Fett_Ish - SENT

PrinceZip - SENT

Aison -SENT

Johnny3072 -SENT
andyroo - SENT
Dewy -SENT
Fekali - SENT
Ogibendogy - SENT
El Toro - SENT
Starchaser -SENT
ivuchan - SENT

kittspropshop - SENT

mrwax - SENT
ReploidRX - SENT
Black Ninja - SENT
amadeusw - SENT
Chris Lüßmann - SENT
Carl Chen - SENT
Skoota73 - SENT
Gen0 Michael Ferraro - SENT
IanSolo - SENT
Hecubus114 - SENT

Brian08 - SENT
PNAG - SENT
Zachman8910 - SENT

Britwalker - SENT

v312 - SENT

Commissions:

rockbottom - SENT

enrico - SENT
CDYoung - SENT
Noble Rich (FB) - SENT
Marco Rea (FB ) - SENT

NerfHerderBrian - SENT
ivuchan - SENT

Last edited:
So, since I already have some parts from this kit, if it's possible I'm in for the body (with the set screws) and the Hero Box/plate/buttons (and hopefully the little screws for the plate)

I'm weird, I want to fabricate my own box internals and rails... and I already have the Tri Ring and the crazy accurate board!

So, since I already have some parts from this kit, if it's possible I'm in for the body (with the set screws) and the Hero Box/plate/buttons (and hopefully the little screws for the plate)

I'm weird, I want to fabricate my own box internals and rails... and I already have the Tri Ring and the crazy accurate board!
Awesome. No worries, Tom. I can certainly knock something off the price closer to the time since you've already paid some technically :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back