Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run) *SIGN UP CLOSED*

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*Note for those receiving their Hero kits*

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note for those receiving their Hero kits... The holes for the hero plates have not been threaded this time around. This is by design. The reason for this is so that the screws can be positioned at the correct angle (ten to two) without under/over tightening. These, as well as the plate, should be glued in place. (y)

Cheers,

Dave

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dewy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*Note for those receiving their Hero kits*

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note for those receiving their Hero kits... The holes for the hero plates have not been threaded this time around. This is by design. The reason for this is so that the screws can be positioned at the correct angle (ten to two) without under/over tightening. These, as well as the plate, should be glued in place. (y)

Cheers,

Dave

Dave- I already have the Yuma control box and d-ring, but would it be possible to get the control box mounting screws and emitter grub screws with the Yuma body I ordered?

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dave- I already have the Yuma control box and d-ring, but would it be possible to get the control box mounting screws and emitter grub screws with the Yuma body I ordered?
Hi Andrew. Absolutely. I send the extra bodies out with the grub screws anyway, but I'll add a couple of countersunk M4 in to attach your Yuma box too. Not a problem. (y)