Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

Oh yeah they will be packed up and padded

I zoomed in on the board, and saw that it said 3-8 players. For half-a-second, I thought, why do you need 3 players...and then I said DOH! If you only had two players and you asked the other player for a card and they didn't have it, then you would immediately know that that card is the missing card from the deck. No mystery. Yes, I'm outing myself, it really was just a quick thought. ;)

I've just found this thread. It's really a wonderfull work you did.
I like the movie as well.
I would like to order the weapons, the 8 playing pieces and the 5 hexagonal tiles.
Is it possible as I'm living in France?
Thanks

I've just found this thread. It's really a wonderfull work you did.
I like the movie as well.
I would like to order the weapons, the 8 playing pieces and the 5 hexagonal tiles.
Is it possible as I'm living in France?
Thanks
Unfortunately, the run is already done and is now shipping. I may be able to do the weapons and the tiles but definitely not the pawns.

I used Photoshop for this. The rooms are not rendered in 3d - they are flat but with perspective.

Thank you for the answer.
I've found this thread too late. I will find another solution
Do you design normally and apply a filter or a pluggin for the perspective effect?
I am still interested in weapons

Thank you for the answer.
I've found this thread too late. I will find another solution
Do you design normally and apply a filter or a pluggin for the perspective effect?
I am still interested in weapons
No I design it with perspective from the beginning

That feeling when you’re shopping for Christmas gifts for your wife whose favorite movie is “Clue” and you think to yourself “I wonder if anyone has ever made a version of the board game based on the movie?” and then you find this forum only to realize that the deadline to order a copy was 2 weeks ago:
FE26AF61-CB53-4373-8FA8-A49496538A2E.png

In all seriousness, the game looks AMAZING. I’m bummed that I missed out, but I’m digging this whole forum/community. If you ever decide to do a second run of these I’ll absolutely buy a copy!

That feeling when you’re shopping for Christmas gifts for your wife whose favorite movie is “Clue” and you think to yourself “I wonder if anyone has ever made a version of the board game based on the movie?” and then you find this forum only to realize that the deadline to order a copy was 2 weeks ago:

In all seriousness, the game looks AMAZING. I’m bummed that I missed out, but I’m digging this whole forum/community. If you ever decide to do a second run of these I’ll absolutely buy a copy!

What happened when things like the original Mark Poon Jumanji board came out was that they show up from time to time at a much higher price in theRPF Junkyard. The odds are against you of getting one soon, but sometimes people want to make some quick money and even a cherished item can turn up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back