Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

I haven't noticed an email yet... not bothered about any Christmas deadlines, I would be collecting it till early in 2022.

Yeah I'm in same boat as you guys. No email with shipping info yet.... hopefully it's here by Christmas....Santa Claus needs to work his magic and help the post office out with all their Christmas deliveries....

Well, I guess I was on the first round of shipments!

Woo Hoo!

Attachments

• IMG_2204[1].JPG
    IMG_2204[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
I received mine yesterday. Who knew USPS delivered on Sunday during the holidays?!?

It's my Christmas present so I didn't get a chance to look through it or play it before it got wrapped up, but so excited to play this with my kids! Thanks again for doing this!!

bjjensen

P.S. I also found a Crew Cuts vinyl LP on eBay with Sh-Boom ("Life Could be a Dream Sweetheart") as the first track, so that's on its way for Christmas delivery as well. ;)

I received mine yesterday. Who knew USPS delivered on Sunday during the holidays?!?

It's my Christmas present so I didn't get a chance to look through it or play it before it got wrapped up, but so excited to play this with my kids! Thanks again for doing this!!

bjjensen

P.S. I also found a Crew Cuts vinyl LP on eBay with Sh-Boom ("Life Could be a Dream Sweetheart") as the first track, so that's on its way for Christmas delivery as well. ;)

Wow, thanks for reminding me. I went right out and got the same record. It's been on my mind forever, but never when I was browsing the internet. Now, I'll have it on hand. :)

My tracking number has been generated, but isn't moving yet. But this is well-known territory for RPF projects :)
Amped for it to arrive! We'll be playing it on xmas!

So this is what my tracking says:

'December 1, 2021
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 1, 2021 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. '

Weird, right? Here it is, 13 days later, and nothing else has happened....I mean, things are slow, but this is almost non-existent.

My tracking number has been generated, but isn't moving yet. But this is well-known territory for RPF projects :)
Amped for it to arrive! We'll be playing it on xmas!
Shows that it's on its way!
So this is what my tracking says:

'December 1, 2021
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 1, 2021 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. '

Weird, right? Here it is, 13 days later, and nothing else has happened....I mean, things are slow, but this is almost non-existent.
That happens. You should see the stacks of packages that were already there when I dropped these off. They are overwhelmed and understaffed at my local post office. Looks like most people have gotten theirs or are on the way. I'm sure it will get moving soon.

Shows that it's on its way!

That happens. You should see the stacks of packages that were already there when I dropped these off. They are overwhelmed and understaffed at my local post office. Looks like most people have gotten theirs or are on the way. I'm sure it will get moving soon.
I just got it!

This thing is stunning and such high quality. Thank you so much for sharing your work with ther rest of us! Everyone on my FB feed is crazy jealous AF.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back