Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

guardianmonkey

I've tried contacting Marc multiple times now, as I haven't received my order still. Initially I was able to get a response through "conversation" here but that was quite some time ago now. I've tried private messages here, as well as the Paypal email address and his Facebook. Anybody have any sort of information?

Marc Wagner

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've tried contacting Marc multiple times now, as I haven't received my order still. Initially I was able to get a response through "conversation" here but that was quite some time ago now. I've tried private messages here, as well as the Paypal email address and his Facebook. Anybody have any sort of information?
Responded to your PM - sorry!

generalmac88

Count me as an all in if you do another print run. I would be willing to by a full set! Huge Clue fan and kicking myself that I didn't see this thread in the fall when orders were going out for the 1st print run.

Marc Wagner

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just so you all know - as several of you have wanted to be updated on a second run:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.