*** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/21 List is CLOSED ***

Re: *** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/14

Got my recipient's info in my e-mail today. Everyone feel free to post a wish list, interests, and perhaps what you already have so we know what to get for you! :)

Re: *** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/14

I have sent out emails to those who EMAILED me their addresses with partner data. If you still want in (those who have not emailed me) send me your address via EMAIL and I will set you up. Otherwise the list is close.

thanks for all that joined.

thomas;)

Re: *** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/20 ***

All members who responded with emails to me have been matched up and the list is CLOSED. Now let's see what everyone got. Post here with your Gift Swap Swag!

thomas;)

You guys are quick.
Hey, guy who does not know they are getting something from me, your gift has been modded, sanded and primed. But not assembled and I still need to run to the fabric store and the hardware store. Should be ready to ship by 12/29.

I'm working on mine.

Me too! :)

I'm hoping to have mine out next week so my recipient should receive it in January. I'm not sure what my recipient already has or wants so I'm carpet bombing him with a tonne of paper props of every variety (some of my own creation) in the hopes that something will be a winner.

Merry Christmas all! :cheers

I don't know how to make much of anything yet, so it will be related to something a lot of people here like, but it will not be an actual prop.

Mine's all packed up and ready to go! But unfortunately, I can't make it to the post office until after Christmas. Looks like it'll be going out either the 26th or or 28th! :) :thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back