*** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/21 List is CLOSED ***

Re: *** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/14

Ok, let me just ask this: Which is a safer bet, Indiana Jones or Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness?

Safer? Probably Indy. But if you get me I'd be happy with either! ;)

e-mail sent. :)

For my "Santa" I really like Doctor Who but don't have anything in that regard... ;)

Most of my props are Indy and BTTF. I've already got an Idol, a Staff of Ra headpiece, a sandbag, and a ROTLA Bible page. I have all the paper props from BTTF but nothing else. I'm not really into the toys or lego but certainly won't complain about anything I receive! :D

I guess that I should provide some ideas for myself. There are plenty - Comics(mostly DC, such as Batman & Robin, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman or the JSA), Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Twilight Zone, MST3k, old horror movies, well old movies in general, westerns featuring John Wayne or Clint Eastwood, Quentin Tarentino, the Office. I really don't have a lot of props yet, because I'm learning to make them. I collect and customize action figures, especially Megos and DC Direct.

I'm in, email sent!!

I like badge/ID/credential stuff. But any gift is more than appreciated!!

E-mail with address sent.

-Batman
-Superman
-Indiana Jones
-Rocketeer
-National Treasure
-Han Solo
-Supernatural
-James Bond

Last edited:
Re: Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/15

Hey, add me in..sounds like a great idea :)
Email on it's way !!!

Interests...
Star Trek, Star Wars,Indy, Classic Sci Fi stuff...Universal Monsters...Robots, Rayguns...Etc...

And yeah...Awesome sounds good ;)

Last edited:
Re: Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/15

Hey, add me in..sounds like a great idea :)
Email on it's way !!!

Interests...
Star Trek, Star Wars,Indy, Classic Sci Fi stuff...Universal Monsters...Robots, Rayguns...Etc...

And yeah...Awesome sounds good ;)

Are you the Sporak from the TPZ? We exchanged a few emails during the last months.

Dietrich

Email sent!

I was reading "Email sent" and I was clueless since I set my threads to read backwards. I thought I was being smart.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back