*** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/21 List is CLOSED ***

Re: Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/12

Are we supposed to pm our physical address to some one? or do we have to try and and be mind readers?.. :lol

Sounds interesting - Does it need to be something made from scratch, or is this more of a "Secret Santa"? I have a few unbuilt kits and things lying around, or I can try to find the time to make summink nifty :)

Cool, I have a couple ideas for this one, pop me on the list. :)

Are we supposed to pm our physical address to some one? or do we have to try and and be mind readers?.. :lol

That reminds me of my days in school here in Germany when I took the telepathy classes, that was so cool.....But I made it only to level 5.

Dietrich

Re: Christmas Gift Swap

I'll do this. I don't know what I'll make yet, but I'll come up with something. Maybe once we have a complete list of participants, we could post some of our interests to give our Santas some ideas.

Great idea, but I don't know how to build props, guess that leaves me out

Meule, I didn't know you had registered here! Howdy from a fellow Megohead!

Re: *** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/14

Aww, I just gave away a grail and urn of Nurhachi... it would have been cool to take part!

COME ON REALLY!? I could have seriously used both of those to brighten my holiday.

Dang-

Ash

So should we go ahead and pm/email our addresses? I was really hoping to get some suggestion of what my recipient might like, but I'm going to have to get working soon. I have an idea or two of something I could make, but I don't know if it's anything they'd be interested in.

Well, looks like a my have a buyer for my EVH Frankenstrat guitar so it looks like I'll have to come up with something else to give. :lol;)

I'm really looking forward to doing this, should be lot's o' fun! :)
-B89! :D

So should we go ahead and pm/email our addresses? I was really hoping to get some suggestion of what my recipient might like, but I'm going to have to get working soon. I have an idea or two of something I could make, but I don't know if it's anything they'd be interested in.

I know for sure the person I get is getting a Predator2 Model kit from Halcyon, autographed items , Crazy foam cans and other small but fun stuff.

Ok, let me just ask this: Which is a safer bet, Indiana Jones or Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back