*** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/21 List is CLOSED ***

Golden Ticket as in, "I've got a golden ticket, I've got a golden twinkle..." ?
I was just thinking that would be a neat thing to do.

Golden ticket as in Polar Express. :) I realized I probably said the wrong thing when I posted it.

I just received my gift today. Damn postman showing up so early :D He got the extra bonus of seeing one of gods gifts in his boxers :p
Thanks Sonnenschein for the star trek nemesis dolphin type phaser. I'll get some pictures up later. I've just been under the weather with some sort of stomach bug. Have you received mine yet? I sent it out on the 23rd of December.

I have unstuck this thread. Members that haven't received anything yet should probably contact PhoenixVader via pm to find out the specifics for the exchanges.

I just received my gift today. Damn postman showing up so early :D He got the extra bonus of seeing one of gods gifts in his boxers :p
Thanks Sonnenschein for the star trek nemesis dolphin type phaser. I'll get some pictures up later. I've just been under the weather with some sort of stomach bug. Have you received mine yet? I sent it out on the 23rd of December.

Get well soon! Hope you like the phaser.
Unfortunately, no, I didn't receive it yet. Checking the mail box everyday :)

Oh, and please post some pics. Didn't made myself some before I sent it.

Karin

I am getting emails and PM's from folks who have not gotten their gift yet. You were all paired up. The person you sent to is sending you a gift. If you have not sent yours yet, GET IT OUT! Please. This was supposed to be a fun thing, not a hassle. If you cannot hold up your end, send me your partners name and I will send them a gift.

thomas;)

I just checked my tracking info again, and mine arrived at the Post Office this morning, and is scheduled to be delivered to its new home today! Hope you like it - I'm very proud of how it turned out.

Got mine yesterday...a SWEEEEEET custom Michael Myers figure!! My first horror piece too :thumbsup

Sadly, my project turned out like complete crap (I've apparently got no skills at making stuff), so I had to move on to plan B and change my gift idea (which is going out in the mail tomorrow).

Geoff

Got mine yesterday...a SWEEEEEET custom Michael Myers figure!! My first horror piece too :thumbsup
Geoff

Glad you liked it! I took some pictures of him before sending. I was very proud of him. I had tried to recreate a scene from the movie, but I'm not sure how the mods will feel about me posting a picture of a doll being strangled by a phone cord. The actual movie scene isn't that graphic, but it just looks weird in the photos. If anyone really wants to see those, they can click on the link in my signature. Here are some of the other ones:
006.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back