Interest CFO Indiana Jones “Raiders of the Lost Ark” Cherubs interest thread.

Mark, did you also notify the members of Club Obi Wan? A fair number of them overlap with theRPF, but otherwise there should be enough members there who would be interested.

Mark, did you also notify the members of Club Obi Wan? A fair number of them overlap with theRPF, but otherwise there should be enough members there who would be interested.
My account was deactivated for some unknown reason.
I never had a very welcome or good experience when I joined that group. I can’t tell you the hassle I had from the admin when I did my last runs of idols and Cherubs. Kind of ironic when I’ve been told over the years that my idols and Cherubs are some of the best made. I found the admin stuck up their own self important asses. Shame but after that amnyosity I felt no point in participating in the forum any longer. Life’s too short for that crap. As they’ve cancelled my membership they must have felt the same.
Feel free to share the run over there if you’re a member.

Club Obi Wan became one of those forums that only wanted "officially licensed" merchandise talked about or sold on there. The same thing happened with the BTTF.com forums. I can understand legally why those sites do that, but honestly, it's no fun at all because very little "officially licensed" stuff is made for Indy and BTTF. All the amazing prop replicas that we'd want to buy are fan made.

While I'm posting, can someone PLEASE give me this measurement for Mark's cherubs? I've asked this a couple times over the years, and can't believe how difficult it is to get an answer. I will add my name to the buyer list immediately if the size is right. I have to make sure they will fit my Ark, as it's a little smaller than screen used. I just need the overall length, from wing tip to the longer part of the base. Or total of the pair, from the furthest outside points.

4VVsRA2.jpg

9fMWodc.jpg

Club Obi Wan became one of those forums that only wanted "officially licensed" merchandise talked about or sold on there. The same thing happened with the BTTF.com forums. I can understand legally why those sites do that, but honestly, it's no fun at all because very little "officially licensed" stuff is made for Indy and BTTF. All the amazing prop replicas that we'd want to buy are fan made.

While I'm posting, can someone PLEASE give me this measurement for Mark's cherubs? I've asked this a couple times over the years, and can't believe how difficult it is to get an answer. I will add my name to the buyer list immediately if the size is right. I have to make sure they will fit my Ark, as it's a little smaller than screen used. I just need the overall length, from wing tip to the longer part of the base. Or total of the pair, from the furthest outside points.

cherub measurement.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/9fMWodc.jpg

Here is a shot I took awhile back. Hope it helps.

00422484-BAF8-4933-8253-1902AC15FEC3.jpeg

00422484-BAF8-4933-8253-1902AC15FEC3.jpeg

cherub measurement.JPG

Last edited:
OK. Let me try posting a notice over there if the rules allow it. I didn't realize how strict it is over there.

My account was deactivated for some unknown reason.
I never had a very welcome or good experience when I joined that group. I can’t tell you the hassle I had from the admin when I did my last runs of idols and Cherubs. Kind of ironic when I’ve been told over the years that my idols and Cherubs are some of the best made. I found the admin stuck up their own self important asses. Shame but after that amnyosity I felt no point in participating in the forum any longer. Life’s too short for that crap. As they’ve cancelled my membership they must have felt the same.
Feel free to share the run over there if you’re a member.

It’s only hard as my pair of Cherubs are buried in a box at the back of a storage unit.
I had posted size and measurements of my Cherubs on my previous sales and interest threads but they are no longer available as the RPF deletes them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sskunky,
Looks like there was some kind of mistake and I was added to the interest list for your run.

I was on your first run of plated cherubs, I just just posted a pic here of one of mine (post 44) for another member to get a size reference so they might get on the run.
Please remove me from the list.

Thank you.

Hi Sskunky,
Looks like there was some kind of mistake and I was added to the interest list for your run.

I was on your first run of plated cherubs, I just just posted a pic here of one of mine (post 44) for another member to get a size reference so they might get on the run.
Please remove me from the list.

Thank you.

Oops [emoji51] Amended. Sorry about that.

I reckon we can call this a go.
Would everyone who’s in be ok with putting a £50 deposit down and balance when ready? I’ll get some shipping quotes too.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back