Limited Run CLOSED: Kylo Ren CNC aluminium ultra accurate Saber

I mean dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just looks awesome.

I so hated this saber when I first saw it. Cross guard fine but it looked like it was made with Home Depot parts.

Now I must have it and wow do those look incredible.

Must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy hell you sure know how to paint. I assume you will be offering your services for the V2?

What do you think it will run??

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I definitely undersold myself on this run. The paint job is definitely going to be higher on the V2. Still deciding in the back of my brain if I'll be using a black/blue gun blueing paint.
Also considering actual copper plating too. Really all depends on how far down the rabbit hole everyone is willing to go.

Noooo, get em both!

There is also a large market for the V1, I know there is a very large grouping of folks who want the V1 size and really still think the prop shop saber is too big.

A Saber like this will never be wanting for a new home if you decide to sell for the V2.
Maybe offer a resin "stunt" version too?

Noooo, get em both!

There is also a large market for the V1, I know there is a very large grouping of folks who want the V1 size and really still think the prop shop saber is too big.

A Saber like this will never be wanting for a new home if you decide to sell for the V2.

Not sure I would survive that conversation with my wife. She would force crush me with guilt....

Last edited:
Looks great, fantastic work by everyone involved with this run, it was a huge undertaking. Im not a big Kylo fan but really regret not jumping in on this back when they were available.

Looks spot on!

I was gonna wait until It's finished but I've impressed myself so much I thought I'd post some progress pics. I've never painted anything before so I'm amazed at how well this is coming along. Think I might remake the resin insert too to add some extra detail to it.

Love this saber!

IMG_20161022_1925269.jpg
IMG_20161022_1962614.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics, was very dark when I took them.

I was gonna wait until It's finished but I've impressed myself so much I thought I'd post some progress pics. I've never painted anything before so I'm amazed at how well this is coming along. Think I might remake the resin insert too to add some extra detail to it.

Love this saber!

Dang
man!

Looking good!

Think I'm more or less there with painting mine:

IMG_2010.JPGIMG_2011.JPG

Still think I might tweak a few things, darken the cutout detail for a start, but for now I'll wait until my TCSS order arrives and i can start putting things together a little more permanently :)

Here is a quick look at the V2 (on the right) compared to the V1.

comp08_zps4wdqa8n0.jpg

As you all know the V1 was concieved way before the Propshop version came out. Now after reviewing the size differences we are making modificaitons accordingly.
We are also making Improvements all around to simplify assembly and increased accuracy. Still in the works but just wanted to show the size difference.

I didn't realize there was THAT much of a size difference. Is the belt clip the same size between the two?

Love this saber!

View attachment 676314
View attachment 676315

That came out phenomenal!! At to go for your first time!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back