Limited Run Steel/aluminium museum like helmet stands + DL44 "invisible" steel stands

It seems at least 4 people received their stands in the past few days or today, I hope everything is alright and you like them. Please post pics in your collections, I would really love to see them!
cheers

Bumping this!
the 42cm stands are gone, extensions are still available in case you need higher heights. 8x 31cm helmet stands left and 5 DL44 stands.
I should receive the material for the new models of blasters soon but I don't expect to finish all this before the next 2 weeks.

feel free to post pics if you displayed your stands already, i would really love to see them! :)
cheers

Hey there,
Received the laser cut parts today, still a lot of work to do but this is good already :)
- ignore the ee3 grips, those are a test for myself.
- there is a teaser in there of another project coming up soon in the middle :)
- yes the parts are attached together because two stands attached together are the same price as one alone. Same for the smaller parts, a third of the price attached together. There is more work for me but it is more cost effective and less investment up front.
Cheers
IMG_20231206_160447.jpg

My DL-44 stands arrived safe and sound however, I have not had time to assemble my blasters. :confused:
Glad to hear that you received the stands safe and sound :)
All in good time! You'll get to it eventually and I'm sure you'll love the blasters on the stands :)
I think we are all too busy with life and other things and all have 50 started projects that we need to finish eventually! when it comes to personal projects, I have more started than finished, it's awefull!
And yeah, even with pro projects, look at this photo of a corner of my workshop, this was supposed to be a tool table for guitar making, but I never yet had a chance to get started on the guitars, so I just use this spot to put stuff that are waiting. There are way more stuff in my small workshop, but here you can already see a part of the current Vader lightsaber run, the crazy delayed Padme blaster run all there, 2 personal lightsabers that are started and will not be finished for months + a few other small things, even 2 Cylon sword pommels in a corner!
IMG_20231206_184017.jpg

Hi Eethan. Will there be any more DL44 stands available anytime soon?
Hi, there can be more if there is interest, but I need between 10 and 20 of any type of stands to order the laser cut parts and be in the ballpark price.
I will be finishing the current batch of other blasters stand and see how they sell before possibly doing another batch.
Cheers

thank you :) yes, please all feel free to post your interest for those here so I can get an idea if there is enough for a new batch to be cut :)
still working on the E11/Jin Erso/Jango batch in the meantime :)

E11 version?? I am in for that and put me down for interest on a further DL-44 and helmet run. :)
yes, I have finished cleaning up the laser cut parts, as soon as I find the time to drill and tap the stands and go to the metal merchant to have the bases cut, then oiling them and all... so still a bit of time before those are ready, but they are all coming!
1705844831762.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back