Limited Run Steel/aluminium museum like helmet stands + DL44 "invisible" steel stands

I forgot to mention, since the interest response was rather limited, the first run will be pretty limited, between 15 and 20 helmet stands. i have made 20 but will be keeping a few for myself.
If they sell out and there is more interest, I'll make more later on. Along with other type blaster stands.

Man I need like 5 or 6 of those DL-44 stands.
ahah, really? well, if that's so, great!
everything is coming in a few days guys, just working out the last details, I have made my best to make those as good as possible. preparing the aluminium rods, blackening them, letting them cure for a day, oiling them, letting them cure... oiling the plates, letting them cure.
coming soon!
cheers

I'm looking forward to this. I'm going to need two - one with a 36 cm rod, the other with a 42 cm rod.
thank you for your interest :)
There will be 31cm and 42cm stands by default, and a choices of 3, 6 and 12cm extentions for the main rods. So, your needs are covered :)
I went with 31cm instead of 30 to optimize the 2m length of rods I had (5x31cm +1x42cm per rod), there was a bit of room so I chose to make the stands 1cm longer.

Both the helmet stands and the DL44 stands are coming in a couple days or so, I'm struggling with the lack of space in my workshop oiling everything, but it's moving forward :)

(this is the back-side of the blaster plates here, it is in less good condition that the front of the plate that was pretty much pristine)
IMG_20231106_175742.jpg

Hey there,
the helmet stands and DL44 stands will be released on my website tomorrow at the same time :)
cheers

Last edited:
Hello there,

Helmet stands and DL44 stands are released :)

Numbers are limited for this first batch, 9 DL44 stands and 15 helmet stands.
Since, this wasn't really an interest request, I have decided to tag everyone that answered here so they can get the info quickly if they are interested, I hope that's ok :)
skoota73 ventuoguy Halliwax Lanboy newmagrathea gregday JetSetWilly MandoJedi Kroenen77

Once again, I am sorry for the shipping costs, the stands are very heavy. Back luck as well with the DL44 stands that are just 1kg and will need to be shipped with a 2kg cost just because of the packing weight.
In short, 1 helmet stand will ship for 23.5€ and 2 for 28.7€
1 DL44 stand will sadly ship for 28.7€, however, you can add a helmet stand to the order and it will ship for the same price.
those are the best possibilities. Basically, they will always ship by 2. If you order more, I'll split the orders into packages of 2 as well.

Because of this, I have added a 5% discount code for 2 stands of any kind, until the end of the year. instead of the 10% off for 4 or more stands. The basic 31cm helmet stand is also 48€ in the end instead of 50€. Instead the 42cm stand will be 50€.

Stands are always unassembled. It's basically just a screw for the DL44 and 2 screws for the helmet stands. This if for the cheaper shipping costs. If they were assembled, I would have to ship them for a lot more.

orders will ship on Monday I think, I don't think I'll have the time to ship tomorrow morning. thank you for your understanding.

I have taken photos with a few helmets I have as examples. Please always measure for yourself to make sure of what size of stand you need, and what possible length extentions as well.

DL44_stand_01.jpg
31cm_Boba.JPG

31cm_BoKatan.JPG
31cm_Mondo.JPG

31cm_Stormtrooper.JPG
34cm_Boba.JPG

34cm_BoKatan.JPG
37cm_DarthVader.JPG

cheers all :)

Order placed! Thanks eethan.
thank you :) :)
I'm assuming you checked everything properly and changed your mind slightly about the sizes, you mentioned needing 36cm and 42cm before and took 42cm and 42 + 3cm. Just to make sure there is no issue with the order :)
cheers

No worries. I had assumed I would purchase 36 cm for the Vader helmet, but the current stand is about 42 cm so I decided to go with that length. The other 42 is for the Alien environment suit helmet, which is a monster - hence I decided to hedge my bets with the 3 cm extension. Thanks for making these available.

Thank you for the first orders last night, as of right now, there are 6x DL44 stands, 9x 31cm long helmet stands and 2x 42cm helmet stands left.

I have edited the first page of the thread as well with the final photos, price, informations and help on shipping combos for outside or Europe orders.
I want to say again that I am really sorry for the rather high shipping costs for those, I have no control over this, the stands are very heavy. But still, I'm so sorry, I hate it when my customers have to pay for high shipping costs! I have turned this every possible way I could, tried with other carriers and i can't do better than what I already offer on the website.

The DL44 is the most annoying to ship, it has a very unlucky weight of 0.995kg forcing me to ship them for 2kg when ordered alone or 4kg when ordered by 2, please check the first post for the maximum of information on shipping and combos:

cheers

bumping this!
if you want several stands and shipping is too much, don't hesitate to get in touch directly, we can figure something out.
cheers

bumping this :)
AND, I just ordered materials to do 10x E11 stands, 6x Jyn Erso stands and 4x Jango stands :) hopefully people will be interested as those are a rather expensive investment :)

DSC_0954.JPG

cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back