Limited Run LIST NOW CLOSED Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire Ecto Goggles

Happy Premier weekend everyone. Second fs thread of production molded goggles coming soon.

IMG_5967.jpeg

UPDATE!

our seamstress has pretty much failed to create or headstraps, so we’re moving onto another maker who can do the job appropriately and more efficiently. The GOOD news is we’re going to take the extra time and create a display stand from clear acrylic at no extra charge. Three more are going out, and two more headstraps are in the mail, so we’re gonna keep moving forward.

Thanks everyone. Hope you all enjoyed seeing the goggles throughout the film!!

Hiding from me on your other account instead of giving me my refund for crappy customer service and non delivery of product isn't the answer Rhett... You said I could have my money back, and then vanished. Not cool. I just want my $320 back please, stop being sketchy AF and refund me

Whoaaaa offsides and flag on the play.

I’m sorry you’re upset, but I’ve been pretty transparent moving forward as we get the headstrap issue resolved. You were blocked (on TikTok only) because of spam posting on the video. I got the refund notice yesterday and will handle it asap. I’m always happy to refund people that act like this. I’ve replied to every PM you’ve sent. Better luck next time.

As for everyone else, 18 headstraps are on their way from GBfans (didn’t see that coming) and we’ll be knocking out quite a few shipping labels over the next week after Easter.

Then we can move forward on the Drone/VR sets.

Thanks go out to everyone here for hanging in there. LL here is the only one I’ve had issue with.

Enjoy the long weekend y’all.

Whoaaaa offsides and flag on the play.

I’m sorry you’re upset, but I’ve been pretty transparent moving forward as we get the headstrap issue resolved. You were blocked (on TikTok only) because of spam posting on the video. I got the refund notice yesterday and will handle it asap. I’m always happy to refund people that act like this. I’ve replied to every PM you’ve sent. Better luck next time.

As for everyone else, 18 headstraps are on their way from GBfans (didn’t see that coming) and we’ll be knocking out quite a few shipping labels over the next week after Easter.

Then we can move forward on the Drone/VR sets.

Thanks go out to everyone here for hanging in there. LL here is the only one I’ve had issue with.

Enjoy the long weekend y’all.
You didn't block until I asked you in a private message for a refund. Gaslight all you want friend. I await my prompt refund

A box of headstraps arrived today. We’re moving forward again.

Drone/VR goggles going up later tonight in another thread (and there’s a third version of these in the film )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back