What Should Indiana Jones Go After Next

Well, since all four movies has a supernatural element, they'd have to do the same, or the audience will get bored (I know I would). An artifact is one thing, but having it attached to something out of this world is what put IJ into greatness.

The Idol, the Cross of Coronado, the Lao Diamond were neat and make good action sequences, but you can't make a movie out of them.

I'm with you on that one.
Perhaps you could introduce the mysteque of lesser know objects by having a local person from the area, recount tales of it's past supernatural actions. Perhaps a slight deviation away from the Indy format rules, where we see a flashback to a pervious time intercut with an Indy intro. We assume they are occuring similtaniously, but there is a reveal where we see they are seperated by several 100 years.

Indiana Jones and the Red Tape of Medicare

An action-packed thriller that includes epic scenes of standing on long lines, filling out forms in triplicate, being bounced around the phone system, and plenty of cane waving and fist shaking.

-Fred

Mocumentary after Indiana Jones has died where characters from the previous movies reminisce about old times and clips are shown. Maybe Mutt can be searching for his killer played by George Lucas.

Mocumentary after Indiana Jones has died where characters from the previous movies reminisce about old times and clips are shown. Maybe Mutt can be searching for his killer played by George Lucas.

I'd pay to see this too. Especially if Indy turns out to be alive and they kill Mutt off.

He usually goes after ancient powerful objects...so maybe something from a mythology that he hasn't explored yet like Poseidon's Trident or Thor's Hammer (kinda tough though since the actual Thor movie was recent).

Sorry I don't have a smartass remark but I would still watch a movie with Ford playing Indy before he gets even older.

I heard a story once when I was a kid about some sort of bell or gong that could make huge stones float. That would be a nice idea. If you could have it tie in with the large stone money from Lap island..and the stone heads from Easter Island..

PS, I gift this idea to George ...for my usual 2% fee.:)

I may be thinking of another story, but this could be part of the Coral Castle legend. However, I may have my Coast to Coast AM stories confused.

Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Genghis Khan (we could maybe throw in some of that classic "Yellow Peril" crap and maybe even get Fu Manchu into the mix....)

What if they find evidence that the Nazi's knew of something on the moon, and he's put in charge of rounding them up for the US space program.....It would be his regular jaunt with the Nazi's and South America.

What if they find evidence that the Nazi's knew of something on the moon, and he's put in charge of rounding them up for the US space program.....It would be his regular jaunt with the Nazi's and South America.

...oh boy....just thought of an idea...

theres an asteroid.....and its heading towards earth.... and professor Indiana....well he has to train a group of.....i dont know.....oil riggers? so Indy has to train them to be meteor destroyers or something like that...and nazis are there for some reason...and there are also aliens.....

i think this could be something good.

Indiana Jones And The Quest For His Lost Dignity

Indiana Jones And The Last Bottle Of Geritol

Indiana Jones And The Zombie Cheerleaders From Hell

Indiana Jones Meets Frankenstein

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back