Indiana Jones inaccuracies. Add to the list.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen something like "Indiana Jones and the Blackbird of Malta" but for whatever reason, the adventures have to be awkward after Raiders.

There is so much weird stuff to be explored, it is astonishing that almost everything amazing was missed for these stories.

That's not what I read. There was a mention of disease and boils but nothing about sand or proton pack blasts.

I don't think sir Steven or GL read much of the original text before directing the film either. Even Demille didn't quite get it right.

As so many here have indicated indirectly: always study the source material to avoid stupid mistakes.

Last edited:
I think He should dedicate one show entirely to recovering the crown jewels from the Tower of London and placing them in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo.

Am i the only one who feels that "the search for Excalibur" who have been an awesome idea?
Does Indy scuba dive?

No. You are not alone. We could probably start an entire new thread about all the things IJ and the could (should?) have included.

-Irish Crown Jewels
-The Blackbird (as I mentioned previously)
-Shambala
Etc etc etc

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back