Indiana Jones (Disney+ series)

On one hand, I've heard that the next Indy film is meant to literally wipe him from history (ala time travel), though I'm not sure if it's legit or not. On the other, there's hearing this and thinking, "Young Indiana Jones will probably be better than what Disney plans on releasing."

If they put Chris Pratt in the fedora, I could get behind it.

Pratt lacks the classic leading man stature and charisma that Ford oozed as Indy. Nobody points like Ford and when Indy points you look. Pratt points and im not sure if its a pull my finger pun or not. Some things are better left untouched. In the current state of pop culture Indy can't exist, his most popular adventures can't exist, his history and past can't exist... Maybe if they waited another ten years and started from scratch but to go into it out the gate with a new Ford movie to be released, makes me think his character is to be rebooted in the final Indy film.

The online rumor mill says the new movie is a disaster that tries to retcon the whole Harrison character out of existence.

Is Disney/Kennedy incompetent enough to do that to Indy?

Or are internet edgelords fabricating those stories because of their grudge against Disney/Kennedy?

I dunno. I could believe either possibility.

If they put Chris Pratt in the fedora, I could get behind it.
YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN CAKEHOLE!!!!
Sad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back