RS Hero Stormtrooper with Screen Lineage (first edition)

Those modifications make the Helmet look great. It’s a shame it didn’t retain its shape direct from RS, but still a great looking piece. Think I’m gonna leave the Hero and go for the next HDPE stunt run which is due soon.

Those modifications make the Helmet look great. It’s a shame it didn’t retain its shape direct from RS, but still a great looking piece. Think I’m gonna leave the Hero and go for the next HDPE stunt run which is due soon.
Is the HDPE estimate just a guess or based on something?

To be honest, their stunt is not without issues either.

FB_IMG_1569570433798.jpg

Their stunt ( specially their 1st run PP/HDPE) is as close as anyone has ever gotten to the real deal. I have not seen anything better than it.

Last edited:
Their stunt ( specially their 1st run PP/HDPE) is as close as anyone has every gotten to the real deal.

Pictured above is one from the first run. I own 4 of them. Again, they are not without issues.

I think their hero is ok. The width of the unassembled faceplates looks good. I can only assume the narrowing could possibly be down to an assembly issue.

I can only assume the narrowing could possibly be down to an assembly issue.

Cheers mate! I was going to say the same.
If it’s true and the mould was taken from a Tie face plate they can’t use the original cut lines and holes from a actual Hero TK helmet. At least that would explain it to me.

Pictured above is one from the first run. I own 4 of them. Again, they are not without issues.

I think their hero is ok. The width of the unassembled faceplates looks good. I can only assume the narrowing could possibly be down to an assembly issue.

I've got one from the 1st run and another from the last run. I noticed a few differences from one to the other. Very minor differences but consistent within their respective runs.

Oh nice. RS indicated that they’re planning on another HDPE run soon?

EDIT. I see the later confirmation here.

Do you know which version they'll be doing? ANH, ESB, or ROTJ?
Probably not the right person to ask, but I’m assuming it will just be the ANH. I’m sure they will accommodate an ESB if asked, as it’s just a repurposed ANH anyway (not including the MK II of course).

Don’t think the ROTJ was ever done in HDP.

As a few people have been asking about green helmets, I was talking to RS last weekend and they confirmed that they have placed an order with a German company ( the only supplier they could find) for custom colour matched green h.d.p.e.
When the run is announced ( no doubt on their YouTube channel) these helmets will go fast , so be prepared folks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back